The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By sn:afu
BlakMagik wrote:thought someone on here would have got a pic of that birds bum [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] :lol:
This is why I'm here :lol:
By bondyboy
SiR Shizzle wrote:Cool pics!

Was the guy in the s13 being a particular dick? I did a track session at japfest a couple of years ago and overtaking on a corner wasn't allowed.
From what I saw he was, think he's a mate of someone on the stand

No, not it the corners and never on the outside of the track but I didn't see the run into avon so could have been more to it with the other car
By Batfink76
Professional photographers Imagination2image were there all day and took photo's of all cars from all sessions. I was very happy with the pics they took of mine and theres some great ones of Bren and other members going round. Here's a link,

http://www.onlinepictureproof.com/i2i/a ... ies/253702

Helps if you can remember your session letter as they have divided them up into the sessions [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By paul02ctr
dandemoraliser wrote:What the chuff is going on here? :scratch:

Birdy song anyone? :clap: :bday:
Lol that's the shock of his reflection from my clean milano
By salem
bondyboy wrote:
Evostance wrote:
bondyboy wrote:
R4SC4L wrote: Image
what's that thing I can see next to beefy's civic?
Toyota Celica?

yes on the Civic stand too, fire and magnets come to mind :wink:

ha ha Bondyboy thats G-Ed Celica surprised you didnt notice it on the stand at Action day...

and it wasnt a Civic stand shame on your its was RMC/CTRO stand :P we had some VERY nice non Civics on the stand too [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By R'ash
salem wrote:
bondyboy wrote:
Evostance wrote:
bondyboy wrote:
Toyota Celica?

ha ha Bondyboy thats G-Ed Celica surprised you didnt notice it on the stand at Action day...

and it wasnt a Civic stand shame on your its was RMC/CTRO stand :P we had some VERY nice non Civics on the stand too [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
What I want to know is what the guy in the nhb polishes his car with :salut: paintwork looked perfect
By R'ash
civictype-are wrote:Who put bentley rims on an rx8?! Paaaaleeeeeeeease :roll:
not my cup a tea that abit 'max power' guess it was on hydraulics and a fair bit spent but why? Showcars just dont appeal to me
By bondyboy
salem wrote:
bondyboy wrote:
Evostance wrote:
bondyboy wrote:
Toyota Celica?

I knew it was his, just trying to wind him up if he ever saw the post [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By salem
bondyboy wrote: I knew it was his, just trying to wind him up if he ever saw the post [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
ha ha you want to post that up on Rebel he is more likely to see it there I dont think he comes on here much now he doesnt have the civic
By salem
Cracking photos as always folks

Mine are not brilliant but pretty much all of them are of the stand and I'm hoping I took a photo of every car I am just uploading them onto the Rebel Motorsport Club Facebook page click here and feel free to tag yourself. I should get them all up on in the Rebel Gallery click here later today as well..

If anyone who was on the club stand would like to add photos to the Rebel Gallery we are always happy to host them just drop me a pm [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By R'ash
salem wrote:Cracking photos as always folks

Mine are not brilliant but pretty much all of them are of the stand and I'm hoping I took a photo of every car I am just uploading them onto the Rebel Motorsport Club Facebook page click here and feel free to tag yourself. I should get them all up on in the Rebel Gallery click here later today as well..

If anyone who was on the club stand would like to add photos to the Rebel Gallery we are always happy to host them just drop me a pm [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Joined and tagged [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By N77
I will go through mine tonight and get them uploaded to my site.

Had a headache last night so didn't feel like going though them all :lol:

As usual, if any of you are on and want them, fire me an email from the site.

Also while your on, do a like on FB ;)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]