The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
Sammy140913 wrote:So we going be civil now then or what all I said was not everybody is a chav that owns a ep3 and people try and be funny witch got out of hand.... Tbh I prefer my BMW over my type r it's a lot safer for my new born witch is y I got it heated leather 6 disc changer sat nave and TV channels 1,2,3,4,5 ... Yer I own my own business and earn a fair bit of money hence y I have a mortgage on a 3 bed house in a nice quite private area at the age of 24 I was lookin at buying a e92 335i (3litre twin turbo) but I'm not a flashy twit and liked the 46 msport 330 it was one of my dream cars when I was 17 and the same with my type r ... I don't slate what people do and don't have because everybody's cercumstance is different hence y I got the bm for my child's safety yer I could of got a better car for 8k but ATM my child comes before me and always will... like some people get the fn2 because insurance is cheaper I don't judge them I don't judge u for having a s3 you probably like them ... Had a mate naught one when it first come out now he has a tt rs mummy and daddy got them for him but I don't judge him u see where I'm coming from....
I wanna see a pic of your ep3 and 330 outside ya house with a middle finger in the pic directed at Jules.

Otherwise this post is just as pointless as doing a workout in the gym and not checking in on FB.
hothatch wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:
Sammy140913 wrote:Lmao not really u can pick s3s up for 10-11k if I was going spend that on a car I'd spend it on something decent like a evo 8 for example
Are you greek ? you sure sound it :lol:
You can keep quiet,you were one of the most slated noobs i've seen on here :-D :rotflmao:
Tbf i gave as good as i got :-D ... now, come at me bro :samuri:
160mph_boy wrote:
hothatch wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:
Sammy140913 wrote:Lmao not really u can pick s3s up for 10-11k if I was going spend that on a car I'd spend it on something decent like a evo 8 for example
Are you greek ? you sure sound it :lol:
You can keep quiet,you were one of the most slated noobs i've seen on here :-D :rotflmao:
Tbf i gave as good as i got :-D ... now, come at me bro :samuri:
No way i'm comin at ya bro. You a proper keyboard warrior :lol:
According to 'the Code'

"....A person can be referred to as 'Baller' by a third party, however as soon as that person refers to themselves as 'Baller' they immediately loose 'Baller Status', for a period of no less than one year, no matter how many Baller actions, or how much of a Baller attitude or lifestyle they have...."
JDP wrote:
Josh1921 wrote:Ep3s are owned by poor people.

It's now become the ultimate Barry boy chav mobile.
Totally agree, round my area its full of the little oxygen theifs bolting crap exhausts etc on twatting em off the rev limiter thinking they are boss. One reason why ive took mine and made it a full blown trackcar so i dont get that stigma attached to me.

Middle aged men dont own type r's, they have a nice tdci focus or M3/RS4 around this way.....must be the area :roll:
Its funny Ep3's have got into a certain type of hands.

I am just about to purchase a 55plate ten years on from my old 54plate as i had such fun in that car. My wife can't stand them and says I will look like a chav (surly not at nearly 43!) . I've been through many more expensive prestige and performance cars since and still have one as our other car, but to keep a low profile with clients at work I have been ironically using a Tdci Focus's for several years. But having just smelt the coffee realising i could be having old school Vetec fun for less money than the Focus I have just made the jump back into and EP3 as my work horse. So from next week I will be piling 30000 work miles a year on and Ep3, hopefully having great fun and Honda reliability. I haven't been this excited about a car purchase in a long time.
11jhw wrote:
JDP wrote:
Josh1921 wrote:Ep3s are owned by poor people.

It's now become the ultimate Barry boy chav mobile.
Totally agree, round my area its full of the little oxygen theifs bolting crap exhausts etc on twatting em off the rev limiter thinking they are boss. One reason why ive took mine and made it a full blown trackcar so i dont get that stigma attached to me.

Middle aged men dont own type r's, they have a nice tdci focus or M3/RS4 around this way.....must be the area :roll:
Its funny Ep3's have got into a certain type of hands.

I am just about to purchase a 55plate ten years on from my old 54plate as i had such fun in that car. My wife can't stand them and says I will look like a chav (surly not at nearly 43!) . I've been through many more expensive prestige and performance cars since and still have one as our other car, but to keep a low profile with clients at work I have been ironically using a Tdci Focus's for several years. But having just smelt the coffee realising i could be having old school Vetec fun for less money than the Focus I have just made the jump back into and EP3 as my work horse. So from next week I will be piling 30000 work miles a year on and Ep3, hopefully having great fun and Honda reliability. I haven't been this excited about a car purchase in a long time.
At 43, nah just like me you probably get accused of having a midlife.... Though having no interior and two seats probably looks a bit try hard....

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]