The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can introduce yourselves..
By Nivlhel
Hi!

First of all thanks for letting me in on this site.

I am new here and hope to meet some fellow Civic owners.

What i drive? It´s a Civic FN2 2010 Type-R 6-speed whit 7145miles on it it´s nighthawk black and almost bone stock!

The only mods in it is

(K-Tuned shifter bushes kit)
(WHITELINE 22MM REAR ANTI ROLL BAR ARB KIT)
(P.MU NS-C brakepads)
(HPC stickers)
(Team Heco wind deflectors)
(Silverseal coating)
(TypeOne)

Future plans? Not sure i will maybe sell it some time in the near future and buy a FK2 instead.

Images was taken whit a Nikon D7000 Objective DX 16-85

By Nivlhel
Ha! Maybe but there is some issues first to take care of that i have to prioritise! The plans are for some chassi bracing all around and maybe change the stock suspension to some better ones "maybe bilstein" im not going for coilovers because i don´t want to lower the car anything.
By kinky_boy
my line was more of a joke, the car is fun also stock :) ... chassis is the first way to go. Why not lowering? i guess you have good roads in sweden :)
By Nivlhel
I have no interests in lowering it haha. Yea we do actually it´s not that bad :) Yea the car is fun in corners can´t lie abut that. But it could be lot more fun if the car could handle a bit more aggressive whit a better suspension mod and chassie bracing :D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]