The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
By D4Z3D
Just got the track passes through. The amount of paper work for this event is a bit silly. So far on the day (as far as i can work out anyway) i am going to need:

1) CTRO stand pass on the mirror
2) Tickets
3) Track time pass on the mirror
4) Track session 1 passes ( 4 bits of paper, 1 for reception, 1 for top left windscreen, one each for rear windows)
5) Track session 2 passes ( 4 bits of paper, 1 for reception, 1 for top left windscreen, one each for rear windows)
6) Track session 3 passes ( 4 bits of paper, 1 for reception, 1 for top left windscreen, one each for rear windows)
7) Paper part of driving license ( What year is it?)
8) Track insurance documentation
9) Track vehicle checklist ( prepared and signed)
10) Track driver registration form

When you take into account how many people are going to this the chances of things going wrong with the paperwork are very high!
By xonics
Wow that's a lot of paperwork.
Interesting they want the paper part of the driving license, considering it's not a legal document anymore - also weren't we suppose to destroy them?
By nige t
Yes paper part of license no longer valid if you have a photo license. Points are checked through GOV website.
By SP3CY
Make sure you look out for me guys

I'll be running the ctro stand on sunday and setting it all up so ill be there nice and early [WINKING FACE]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
By xonics
Lewisgame wrote:When you check your licence online, you can then print it off to prove that you don't have a ban ect. Track organisers don't have time to go online and check everyone.
Ahh makes sense, so it's more about making sure you've printed out the most recent copy etc. Is it still classed as the paper counterpart, does anybody know? Getting curious now, suppose I could look it up myself I guess :/ being lazy I guess.

Added in 2 minutes 14 seconds:
SP3CY wrote:Make sure you look out for me guys

I'll be running the ctro stand on sunday and setting it all up so ill be there nice and early [WINKING FACE]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
What time you going be there? I'm expecting to arrive between 7 and 730 - the stuff from japfest said we could arrive no later than 830 for stand parking, but there was a post on FB about arriving no later than 730 to allow for setup.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]