The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
Lewisgame wrote:Just looking at the booking. Where before you paid for 1 vehicle pass which included passengers. Do all passengers now require a ticket?
Have a look at FAQ on the website - normally the pass is for the car and for driver and up to three passengers :D
dandemoraliser wrote:
Lewisgame wrote:Just looking at the booking. Where before you paid for 1 vehicle pass which included passengers. Do all passengers now require a ticket?
Have a look at FAQ on the website - normally the pass is for the car and for driver and up to three passengers :D
Looks like it's changed then. Unless you've seen some different FAQ's. £18 per person. Up to 2 kids go free with each paying adult.

Added in 12 minutes 2 seconds:
Anyway, tickets bought.
Club pass and 2 track sessions. I'll be on at 10.40 and 13.40
Lewisgame wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:
Looks like it's changed then. Unless you've seen some different FAQ's. £18 per person. Up to 2 kids go free with each paying adult.

Added in 12 minutes 2 seconds:
Anyway, tickets bought.
Club pass and 2 track sessions. I'll be on at 10.40 and 13.40
Indeed seems so, you book car pass and tickets in two parts. No doubt to stop people rinsing the entrance fee with full cars! :lol:
By matt ep
Guys I've missed the deadline for the stand (like an idiot). Is there any achievable way of joining you lot or is the door firmly closed???

Cheers
Matt
By Lee_D
Dan can you speak to kelsey and see if you can get some spare Stan passes as been trying now to get on stand as bought tickets before knew club had a stand and they wouldn't change it over told me to buy again if wanna get on stand
I have no way personally of changing any tickets and i'd suggest due to now only being approx 3 weeks to deadline and printing tickets etc i doubt they can do too much. I only have contacts for the one of the events staff and not sure what more they can do now the deadline has passed.........twice.
Looking forward to this its been awhile since I last attended Japfest. Shame the tracktime is sold out but if anybody wants to sell their track time let me know

Better get the old girl prepared as its been stood in the garage for awhile now..
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]