The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those round things that you roll on...
By theturkv
thanks mate.

I thought i ordered some wheel nuts from ebay for my wheels, package arrived today and they only the locking nuts!! Dam!. Can someone send me the correct link on ebay so i can order them and are there any black ones??

thanks.
By theturkv
Hey guys

Right i have fitted the lovely Enkei wheels onto my ep3 and i really love how they look. However the rear passenger side wheel/type is scrapping when cornering. The car is lowered on Eiback, 20/25 rear and 15 front. I have attached a few pictures, to me it doest sit any lower than the drivers rear but it is deff scrapping the arch, would this be down to a nackered shock or is it to do with my camber settings (cant remember what setting its is on, will have to check the print out)...dont think it will need arches rolling....im running 205's.

thanks guys.

btw, just noticed theres no image upload button :scratch: sorry but how do i upload picture????
By cosmicmarc
Guys and gals anyone got any images or own car in cosmic grey with the evo 9 wheels on in a gold or bronze tyoe colour.

Looking to have my wheels re done in winter and I can't decide what colours I really like, one of hardest choices I'm making on my car lol.

I fancy a gold but not too bright, I really don't like too dark hence why not considering black or anthracite.

Show me your wheels
By Craigm92
So I'm thinkin of buying one evo 8 wheels, I am not good with wheels but I do love these. I have got an ep3 Currently running stock suspension, I do want to have it lowered around 30mm, basically could someone pm me as it will then come up as an email (not on here very often) as to what I will need like bolts what tyre size literally everything? Thanks guys
By wHAmEz
5t3v3-0 wrote:my evo 8 wheels done in candy purple

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
what size tyres on these
By wHAmEz
Anyone car to share some more pics of 235/40/17 or 225/45/17 on Evo8 wheels. I've been doing a lot of reading on these wheels. Just want to make sure what tyre size I want
By Danith
N77 wrote:Anyone have these fitted on a Type R?

I've just put them on. But having issues on hard cornering from drivers side. 215 45 17 tyres, eibach -30mm springs, grinspeed frsu (not sure what settings but nothing intense), arches rolled.
Really annoying! Shall I go for more neg camber on rear? It seems to be very close to the bracket that joins bumper to quarter from the tyre.

What settings should I have with those tyres and suspension?

By N77
What do people do with reference to the center caps and swapping them for some Honda ones?

Sent from my HTC One mum using Tapatalk
By CTR247
Hi , has anyone got a link to set of universal centre caps that fit flush in the Evo 8 Enkei wheels ? Had a look through the thread and cannot see a link to set that definately fit. Thanks

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]