The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
Nobu Jon wrote:I'll be there on 25th-26th August. Going to Spa for the F1 first.

Anyone else going this year?
4th trip of the year next weekend for a week of TF and then track day on wednesday Thursday, will do 8-10 trips this year [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Nobu Jon wrote:I'll be there on 25th-26th August. Going to Spa for the F1 first.

Anyone else going this year?
I'm going be there on them dates too
leetec wrote:I just got back from the ring last week. Took my supercharged ep3 and it went well. I run ksport big brakes on mines. I'm looking to go back again end of September time.

does anyone time there laps?

You must have been the guys we met in the car park??

As for times, my standard cosmic fastest BTG last week on track day with shagged suspension ( if i had known it was as bad as it was i would never have been on track) was 9:15 but vids of the afternoon laps were 9:28, Harrys lap timer appears to like stopping the vids in between laps and overwrites somehow.Stick to go pro for recording now. My brothers pushing for 8:30 which based on the TF laps he will easily get , just shame it broke the night before track day , we have to go back this weekend to pick it up, oh what a chore.

Also on the Tuesday i did the Trackdays.de track day at Spa and i was getting 3:25 laps which is pretty good for a standard car.
yella wrote:
leetec wrote:I just got back from the ring last week. Took my supercharged ep3 and it went well. I run ksport big brakes on mines. I'm looking to go back again end of September time.

As for times, my standard cosmic fastest BTG last week on track day with shagged suspension ( if i had known it was as bad as it was i would never have been on track) was 9:15 but vids of the afternoon laps were 9:28, Harrys lap timer appears to like stopping the vids in between laps and overwrites somehow.Stick to go pro for recording now. My brothers pushing for 8:30 which based on the TF laps he will easily get , just shame it broke the night before track day , we have to go back this weekend to pick it up, oh what a chore.

Also on the Tuesday i did the Trackdays.de track day at Spa and i was getting 3:25 laps which is pretty good for a standard car.

Keep an eye out for me! 03 milano pink, gt3, sls and an m3
yella wrote:

As for times, my standard cosmic fastest BTG last week on track day with shagged suspension ( if i had known it was as bad as it was i would never have been on track) was 9:15 but vids of the afternoon laps were 9:28, Harrys lap timer appears to like stopping the vids in between laps and overwrites somehow.Stick to go pro for recording now. My brothers pushing for 8:30 which based on the TF laps he will easily get , just shame it broke the night before track day , we have to go back this weekend to pick it up, oh what a chore. :samuri:

yeah we you's were on the DN track day? I take it the TPS was brike on your brothers car? He txt me asking if I had a spare one.

Yeah I timed my laps with a timer but they are different to what the go pro time says.
leetec wrote:
yella wrote:

As for times, my standard cosmic fastest BTG last week on track day with shagged suspension ( if i had known it was as bad as it was i would never have been on track) was 9:15 but vids of the afternoon laps were 9:28, Harrys lap timer appears to like stopping the vids in between laps and overwrites somehow.Stick to go pro for recording now. My brothers pushing for 8:30 which based on the TF laps he will easily get , just shame it broke the night before track day , we have to go back this weekend to pick it up, oh what a chore. :samuri:

yeah we you's were on the DN track day? I take it the TPS was brike on your brothers car? He txt me asking if I had a spare one.

Yeah I timed my laps with a timer but they are different to what the go pro time says.

yeah, TPS again, going back to Funky power as K-tuned have already said there is a revised one which means this one was not up to the job, so refund coming.
yella wrote:
Turkish91 wrote:I'll be at the Ring on Sunday 2nd Aug. Look out for a Cosmic EP3 and a Silver Evo IX both on private plates, come say hello if you see us parked up somewhere

I'm there 1-3rd august mainly social, Cosmic on Evo 8 wheels,
Cosmic on Evo 9 wheels here lol

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]