The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
My second stint of EP3 ownership and first time round bought used parts of here without any hassle. Second stint and people just seem to sell utter rubbish and use dishonest descriptions. I had Mr Tez trying to pass off a oem b pipe as a 2.5, I had a set of solid shifter bushings off the honda parts page that were completely the wrong size, a set of fresh refurbed black wheels from Luke Mudford and only the front of the spokes were actually refurbed and to a poor standard, and now I have a header off here that where the bolts for the cat connect one has clearly had a bolt stuck in before so rather than drill it out they have cut 2mm slit in the side and gone through the bolt so now I'm wondering if that's going to hold! Seller claims was okay when he took it off. People just seem incapable of being honest or checking what they are sending out as good condition.

Stick to collecting in person or buying new as getting fed up with the ep cowboys that live on here and honda parts page.
I just got re the last Item I bought. I can't be bothered to respond to it as the cuts wonky and goes into the thread the other side so hardly factory finish :roll:

"I saw the cut - I assumed it was standad to allow for the header to expand as that's the same on integras and a few other cars I worked on

The manifold was less than 2 months old - it's never been cut and it's never had a seized bolt/nut in it.
I removed the manifold and I can guarantee that's how it was when I removed it."

Live and learn
Josh1921 wrote:Ep3s are owned by poor people.

It's now become the ultimate Barry boy chav mobile.
:eek: I own an EP3 :bigcry:

I bought all my stuff new apart from my Toda manifold & JRSC, to much crap for sale and I wanted decent parts.
bluntcap wrote:

:eek: I own an EP3 :bigcry:

I bought all my stuff new apart from my Toda manifold & JRSC, to much crap for sale and I wanted decent parts.
Yours is speshul :wink:

Ya daft kunt.

All the EP3's i see up and around where i live have middle aged respectable looking owners.

Must be the area ehh :roll:
160mph_boy wrote:

Ya daft kunt.

All the EP3's i see up and around where i live have middle aged respectable looking owners.

Oh strong intellect. Daft kunt? Your username sums up the ep3 demographic.
Josh1921 wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:

Ya daft kunt.

Your profile pic sums up your demographic, a fckin muppet :lol:
160mph_boy wrote:
Josh1921 wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:

Ya daft kunt.

Ok
Josh1921 wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:
Josh1921 wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:

Ya daft kunt.

Ok
I mean ffs, nothing like coming on CTRO, and throwing insults like that around @ EP3 owners... nice fckin going :salut:

Totally agree, round my area its full of the little oxygen theifs bolting crap exhausts etc on twatting em off the rev limiter thinking they are boss. One reason why ive took mine and made it a full blown trackcar so i dont get that stigma attached to me.

Middle aged men dont own type r's, they have a nice tdci focus or M3/RS4 around this way.....must be the area :roll:
JDP wrote:

Totally agree, round my area its full of the little oxygen theifs bolting crap exhausts etc on twatting em off the rev limiter thinking they are boss. One reason why ive took mine and made it a full blown trackcar so i dont get that stigma attached to me.

Middle aged men dont own type r's, they have a nice tdci focus or M3/RS4 around this way.....must be the area :roll:
You totally agree with him label you a poor person, i can see you aint the sharpest tool in the box either, LOL.
160mph_boy wrote:
JDP wrote:

You totally agree that he labeled you a poor person, i can see you aint the sharpest tool in the box either, LOL.
Whats it to you if i am poor???
E60 535d touring
Fiat 500 for the mrs
Cbr600rr trackbike
Ep3 track car

Poor as over here :laughabove:

Anyway back on topic....
For reference Sir 160mph-douche i was refering to the Barry Boys comment.
JDP wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:
JDP wrote:

You totally agree that he labeled you a poor person, i can see you aint the sharpest tool in the box either, LOL.
E60 535d touring
Fiat 500 for the mrs
Cbr600rr trackbike
Ep3 track car

Anyway back on topic....
So why quote him on the first remark, if you were only replying to his second statement ?
BIG FAIL!

And define poor, because my definition and yours, seem to be worlds apart. to me, poor is someone wondering where they are going to sleep for the night, and where their next meal is coming from.
160mph_boy wrote:
JDP wrote:
160mph_boy wrote:
JDP wrote:

E60 535d touring
Fiat 500 for the mrs
Cbr600rr trackbike
Ep3 track car

Anyway back on topic....
So why quote him on the first remark, if you were only replying to his second statement ?
BIG FAIL!

And define poor, because my definition and yours, seem to be worlds apart. to me, poor is someone wondering where they are going to sleep for the night, and where their next meal is coming from.

Someone who cant wipe their arse with £20's....peasents

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]