The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By graeme01
That's because you are a looney kipps ! I don't actually know until I pick it up it's a Stevie special ! Will let you know on Friday ;-)
By graeme01
Just dug the track wheels out of storage and gave them a wash,polish and then sealed! Only thing left to do now is put them on the car tomorrow ! ImageImage
By Milano Trev
graeme01 wrote:Just dug the track wheels out of storage and gave them a wash,polish and then sealed! Only thing left to do now is put them on the car tomorrow ! ImageImage
Bet the missus is loving that they're in the kitchen haha
By graeme01
Your right she wasn't impressed with me cleaning them in the kitchen ! Going to do my road wheels in there on Saturday ! Haha
By SeanEP3
Very Jealous of everyone going tomorrow. Hope its a good one and everyone gets back in one piece!
By Milano Trev
[quote="graeme01"]Your right she wasn't impressed with me cleaning them in the kitchen ! Going to do my road wheels in there on Saturday ! Haha[/quote

Haha you'll be sleeping in civic Saturday night then
By Milano Trev
FunkyRemix wrote:Mint, thanks to Graeme for the passenger laps. Didn't get time for a kipps thrill ride !
Missed out there... Just like going on a ride at alton towers haha
By Milano Trev
graeme01 wrote:Nice pics trev ! Was another good day at oulton park. Roll on the next track day !
Cheers dude, was indeed.. Car performed well all day. And no real injuries to the civics...

Spoke to Steve before leaving last night and next trackaction venue might be Cadwell
By EPGhost
Trev the wheels look awesome on your car haha [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Anybody do any videos?
Hopefully I'll be joining you guys at the next one!
By Milano Trev
EPGhost wrote:Trev the wheels look awesome on your car haha [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Anybody do any videos?
Hopefully I'll be joining you guys at the next one!
Cheers dude.. The a048's on them worked really well as was able to get temperature onto them this time

I'm sure there will be something sorted before October/November :)
By gobbledygook
Another great day, it was good to see a decent CTR turnout. 99.99% of my car ran perfectly, but unfortunately the 0.01% that let me down was 4th gear!. Never mind I got 1hr 40mins of track time before it went, so not far off what I normally do in a full day.

I'll get some videos up later. In the mean time, see if you can spot which cogs are 4th.....

By Milano Trev
gobbledygook wrote:Another great day, it was good to see a decent CTR turnout. 99.99% of my car ran perfectly, but unfortunately the 0.01% that let me down was 4th gear!. Never mind I got 1hr 40mins of track time before it went, so not far off what I normally do in a full day.

I'll get some videos up later. In the mean time, see if you can spot which cogs are 4th.....

Glad you got home safely, eventually... So you dropped the box today to find that not so nice surprise. Hopefully it'll be back to normal soon

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]