The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
By J@mes
Everything probably is on google. But it'd be nice to think on a car forum you could discuss upcoming shows....
By cossiemark
J@mes wrote:Everything probably is on google. But it'd be nice to think on a car forum you could discuss upcoming shows....
This is what i thought. I thought there might have been a post for upcoming shows and there dates with info of where the shows are and entry costs.
By karl
Dean_S wrote:not everything is on google... your watching to many TV advertisements.
TV advertising, for Google, wtf, *you're making no sense :scratch:

try Google, you might be surprised, but if it is a fanboi cruise loving forum you're looking for to get excited over them, you're in the wrong place :rotflmao:
By karl
it is easy to find, try irmy's signature if you're that desperate to get my attention :ymca:
By J@mes
I'm not I'm just saying. People old and young are genuinely interested in car shows throughout the year and do discuss them on here.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]