The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By Dazzag84
DM wrote:Never was keen on the FN2 ... BUT ... the more i see the more i like it. I see a red one every morning on the lang stracht reg is like S222 STE or something, looks pretty damn good.
I was the same bud
By Dazzag84
ScottBremner wrote:Anyone fancy taking me for a spin in an FN2 at the meet?

Quite fancy seeing the difference between that and the Ep3.
Suppose I could lol
By nizmo80
sounds good I would like a wee spin in one too [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Dazzag84
I have posted on the itr-dc2 forum as think would be good photo purposes if there were those also? Thoughts on this?
By Rayden9000
Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - word one - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth
By nizmo80
Rayden9000 wrote:Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - word one - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth

:shocked!: I have only two questions - who gave you the magic shrooms and where can I get some [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Last edited by nizmo80 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By nizmo80
Dazzag84 wrote:I have posted on the itr-dc2 forum as think would be good photo purposes if there were those also? Thoughts on this?
yea sounds good the more the merrier [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By ScottBremner
Yup as said. More the merrier.

Any idea on location? I'm not from the area so can't really suggest a decent location apart from down the sea front?
By nizmo80
here is the meet location scott [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

if you need any help finding it give me a shout mate

the roundabout in the right hand of the picture is the road that leads from aberdeen straight to dundee [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By ScottBremner
Nice one, iv got a good idea where it is.
Nice easy cruise up the duel carriage way for me.

Any one coming from Dundee area is welcome to join me for a cruise up the road in a wee convoy.
By Dazzag84
nizmo80 wrote:here is the meet location scott [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

the roundabout in the right hand of the picture is the road that leads from aberdeen straight to dundee [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Time?
By nizmo80
Dazzag84 wrote:
nizmo80 wrote:here is the meet location scott [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Time?

miday 12 oclock sound good fellas [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By nizmo80
Hi Darren after putting up a post on the integra forum is anyone posted up saying they are up for coming mate [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Dazzag84
nizmo80 wrote:Hi Darren after putting up a post on the integra forum is anyone posted up saying they are up for coming mate [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Not checked back yet, will check though
By Whitetiger
Wish I seen this post earlier. I'd like to come along if I'm back from offshore. With an FD2 if that's alright?
By ScottBremner
No FD2s mate ;)

Haha, yeah come a long, the more the merrier!
Hoping there will be a few guys showing up, if anything it'll be a good excuse for a chat and a drive.

Hope to see you there!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]