The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By mike
Did anyone else spend an hour cleaning tar off their alloys???

I even managed to find tar spots on the tail gate!!
By AMR79
Mine is covered also mate, going clay it at the weekend!!

Its all up the sides and boot, done the wheels was a task.
By Turbo5
I had no tar but I spent 3 hours cleaning the exterior of the car today, the white wheels were black and I must have wiped out the entire population of bugs and flies in Europe. they had all welded to the front.
By algreene
Finally cleaned mine yesterday..

6 hours it took, and that didnt include interior! 3 hours were clay barring it!!! Had to go buy a second new bar too!!! :shock:

The tar is really really bad. 3 washes were needed to get the bugs off the front!

Will do it next weekend with the clay again.. :bigcry:
By Kingy
algreene wrote:Finally cleaned mine yesterday..

6 hours it took, and that didnt include interior! 3 hours were clay barring it!!! Had to go buy a second new bar too!!! :shock:

The tar is really really bad. 3 washes were needed to get the bugs off the front!

Can this be the same bloke that told me "its only a car" when we we're stop outside the hotel in Nice??? :liar: :lol:
By Turbo5
This was taken at Nice, the car was a lot worse when I got home. I am really glad I meshed my grill, I suspect I saved the rad a few times
By Kingy
Turbo5 wrote:This was taken at Nice, the car was a lot worse when I got home. I am really glad I meshed my grill, I suspect I saved the rad a few times
Its your own fault for not washing it mid tour! You arrived in good time most days so you haven't really got an excuse! :thumbup:

Think most cars were the same, just that white shows it up more!!
By VTi STU
Autoglym tar remover, gets everything off!

The megs bath and wax :thumbup:
By N77
Although I didn't go on the tour I spent most of the day getting my bodywork clear from crap :lol: so I feel for you guys.

Hard work but worth it when its all finished :-D

Carl
By algreene
Kingy wrote:
algreene wrote:Finally cleaned mine yesterday..

Can this be the same bloke that told me "its only a car" when we we're stop outside the hotel in Nice??? :liar: :lol:

Yes it is.. :P

On tour it wasnt necessary, but once home it needed to be done!!

It was shockingly bad too..

(wish id done it mod tour now!) :bigcry:
:lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]