The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By lecurie
evilowl wrote:If your CTR is under 3 years old you have European AA cover for free
yes, i know that, mine is 3 years and 3 months, ill just phone the RAC
By algreene
lecurie wrote:
evilowl wrote:If your CTR is under 3 years old you have European AA cover for free
yes, i know that, mine is 3 years and 3 months, ill just phone the RAC

Make sure they email you the info and phone numbers as it wont arrive in the post intime..

Although saying that. Iv got the number now. :thumbup:
By Kingy
Top b0llox AA cover has cost me £37 (I think??) but it covers just about everything including hotels, hire cars, return journeys etc...
By salem
Kingy wrote:Top b0llox AA cover has cost me £37 (I think??) but it covers just about everything including hotels, hire cars, return journeys etc...
I have that too and my car isnt 3 years old yet but hey at least I know I am double covered lol
By mossta
My insurance includes european cover as std

I'm via A-Plan if anyone else is wondering whether there's does
By Turbo5
mossta wrote:My insurance includes european cover as std

Are we talking breakdown cover or car insurance.? I am with A plan which has free European car insurance but I still had to buy breakdown cover from Greenflag
By algreene
Turbo5 wrote:
mossta wrote:My insurance includes european cover as std

Are we talking breakdown cover or car insurance.? I am with A plan which has free European car insurance but I still had to buy breakdown cover from Greenflag

Same. Noel Dazely.. Free euro car insurance, just tell them the dates..

Had to buy breakdown cover from RAC..
By mossta
It was breakdown cover

I'll ring them again in the morning just to be absolutely sure, but I asked Henry? specifically about breakdwon, and he definitely said that i was covered throughout Europe...

of course, it might not be as standard, but before I rang up I was going to purchase some, and after I spoke to him, I didn't need to

I'll confirm tomorrow

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]