The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By minty_type-r
Hi Guys,

For anybody who wants to join us driving down to Dover on Friday here are the meeting points.

Leaving Lymm Services M6 Southbound (Popular Truck Stop) @ 11:00

Arriving at Newport Pagnell M1 Southbound @ 13:00

Leaving Newport Pagnell M1 Southbound @13:20 (Once Sean and Chris have caught up and everybody has refueled)

We should arrive at the hotel at around 15:00 - 15:30.

If anybody would like a copy of the autoroute map let me know.

Cheers

Mark
By sugarpuff
whats going on in dover?
By minty_type-r
:scratch:

We're all bored and just fancied a drive to Dover for a laugh at the weekend
By mike
Is the Newport Pagnell meet up point the only one on the M1? I thought that we were meeting at Watford Gap

Does the route to Dover take us down the M2?

If so there is a Shell Garage just off the bottom of the M2 on Canterbury Road, Can't seem to find one in Dover itself
By minty_type-r
We decided to change it from Watford Gap to Newport Pagnell so we can fill up at the Shell station as Watford Gap is BP.

I wasn't able to find a Shell in Dover either but yes the route that Autoroute gave me goes down the M2.

Are you ok to meet at Newport Pagnell?
By mike
Have no problems meeting at Newport Pagnell - I've got to travel the majority of the way down the M1 anyway.

Looking at Autoroute i'll still be leaving at the same time anyway.

Not long to go now :WOOT
By Turbo5
Catz wrote:
minty_type-r wrote::scratch:

We're all bored and just fancied a drive to Dover for a laugh at the weekend
:lol: :lol:

See you all on Friday!
Whats your plans. Are you trying to meet at the Lymm services around Manchester ?
By seano
I was talking to a kind HETer last night. He wasn't sure when he should begin boiling an enormous pan of porridge oats for his distinguished B&B guest from North of the Border. I told him that I thought you were more of a vodka/redbull and 3 Rothmans for breakfast sort of person.

Seano
By mossta
Hmmm,

Interestingly I might pass you since i'll be heading UP the M1 on friday afternoon... :crazyeyes:

and back down early Saturday morning!

:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
By Cat
seano wrote:I was talking to a kind HETer last night. He wasn't sure when he should begin boiling an enormous pan of porridge oats for his distinguished B&B guest from North of the Border. I told him that I thought you were more of a vodka/redbull and 3 Rothmans for breakfast sort of person.

Seano
Cheeky! :lol:
mossta wrote:Interestingly I might pass you since i'll be heading UP the M1 on friday afternoon...
We'll give you a flash and a wave :salut:
By algreene
I will be there by 10.30 no doubt.. Leaving mine at about 9 or so..

Maccy's breakfast before we go.
By algreene
Turbo5 wrote:I will be at lymm about 10.45am so don't leave without me, I might get lost :oops:

Cant miss it dave.. :thumbup:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]