The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By Alanok
JPS3290 wrote:Alanok: What time will u be setting off down York on the 28th? Im trying to see if i can get time off work so might follow u down mate. Having not done any 1/4 miles timings before id be happy with 20secs lol ;)
Probably setting off at about 9.30 - 10.00am to hopefully get there for about 10.30am when the running starts.

Will be cool if you make it and no worries about meeting up. Probably somewhere on the A1 close by will be the best place. I'll probably have another CTR in tow as well.... convoy!!!!! :twisted:

You should get 15 seconds easily, if you really get the hang of it then mid 14s is definitely on especially seeing as you have the ITG and Magnex.
By JPS3290
Alanok wrote: Probably setting off at about 9.30 - 10.00am to hopefully get there for about 10.30am when the running starts.

Will be cool if you make it and no worries about meeting up. Probably somewhere on the A1 close by will be the best place. I'll probably have another CTR in tow as well.... convoy!!!!! :twisted:

You should get 15 seconds easily, if you really get the hang of it then mid 14s is definitely on especially seeing as you have the ITG and Magnex.
I should know by 22nd at the latest if i can get time off so will let u know by then.

Probably bring a camcorder along if i come as well ;)
By Geoff B
Hello David

I have seen your car around a few times as i live in Boldon, but i have always been in my other car (106 :oops: ) so could not flash or wave incase you thought i was some nutta. If i see you again i will flash (so warn the mrs) Silver CTR 02

Geoff B
By Teacher
Hello,
I'm picking my new ctr next Sat from Springfield in Sunderland from Norman. It will be a 53 reg in Milano we live in Durham and it will be going to Peterlee each day. A work colleague also got his new silver a couple of days ago.

Claire..
By Geoff B
Hello Claire

I drive from Boldon to Peterlee everyday, might see ya. I will be in a silver 02 CTR or a 51 Pug 106, i will give ya a wave

Geoff B
By iainp999
Hello to you Claire :wavey:
By JPS3290
iainp999 wrote:Hello to you Claire :wavey:
lol Like a dog with 2 dicks ;) :)
By iainp999
JPS3290 wrote: lol Like a dog with 2 dicks ;) :)
Just saying hello, which I noticed you neglected to do, you miserable tw@t :lol:
By JPS3290
iainp999 wrote:
Just saying hello, which I noticed you neglected to do, you miserable tw@t :lol:
lol. I already said hello in a previous thread matey. I was giving a helping hand to find claire a CTR :twisted: :lol: :wink:
By iainp999
JPS3290 wrote:
iainp999 wrote:
lol. I already said hello in a previous thread matey. I was giving a helping hand to find claire a CTR :twisted: :lol: :wink:
You wee scamp, you... ;-)
By willisthm
Of the lads/lasses that travel down the A19 - what time do you normally travel on this road. I travel from Gods City of Sunderland to Hartlepool from the Doxy Park slip at 7.50am and I haven't seen any of you - probably because mt Black CTR is a lot quicker and you will never pass me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards

Will

Me and JPS are black as well ,so it must be Alan (silver) that you would leave in your wake!

Wehay!!! :twisted:
By dc5-2ltr
Nah ...sorry lads,it`s the mrs you probably won`t see for dust...she who must be obeyed travels from Testos r`about down to P`lee each day @ about 7.30am....she says that she never exceeds 70,but it only takes her 10 mins to get to work :lol: She`s in MY CTR (Black,G18 plate),so watch out & give her a wave!! :snipersmile: :00smilie:
By JPS3290
iainp999 wrote:
JPS3290 wrote:
iainp999 wrote:
You wee scamp, you... ;-)
Im on the ball, what can i say ;)

I occasionally travel on the A19 from Doxford to Wessington way roundabout but it would either be at 6:40am just after 7pm and ive never seen or noticed any CTR's on that stretch yet.
By Alanok
suavebob wrote:Me and JPS are black as well ,so it must be Alan (silver) that you would leave in your wake!

Wehay!!! :twisted:
Hadaway and sh1te!!! Black... pah :evil:

Don't venture much on the A19 if I can get away with it so you won't see me.

Any other northerners fancy the trip down to Elvington, York on the 28th?
By Geoff B
I travel from Testo's to Peterlee everyday at about 6:45 but in my work car (106)and i have only seen 1 black pass me.

Geoff B
By GaryMan
Who's the Red 30AE CTR with after market alloys thats ALWAYS parked along Northumberland Street outside Northumbria Uni???? I always see it there wenever i go out into town.

Also, keep on seeing a Black 30AE CTR around MetroCentre and Washington.

Saw a Silver CTR in the MetroCentre yellow quad multi-car park and it was these fairly oldish couple(hope it wasnt anyone like my pink thong? Also does anyone on the forum!) but i jus thot of that thread abt "Do Old People Use VTEC" that bought a smile 2 my face!! They probs dont know its there!!!

Is it jus me, or we seeing more and more on the roads in Newcastle/ North East???

We shud set up some sort of code so we know we're fellow members- wot u all reckon??

Gary
By whizzo
Garyman.................
Must be the one I saw in B+Q Silverlink a couple of weeks ago....
Very nice ,nice ICE and very immaculate........

Whizzo
:lol:
By GaryMan
Whizzo

which one are you talking abt?? I dont think the Red 30AE had ICE in it- jus the factory one!

Gary
By whizzo
Garyman,

Must be another one.
The one I saw was a 52 plate milano with aftermarket alloys,definitely looked like a 30ae but had a Sony flip front in dash.....Vnice.....

Whizzo 8)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]