The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By philip
was up by scotch corner today,but live in wolves saw a black ctr on the a1 though.

phil silver ctr
By r-ord
hi
Last edited by r-ord on Sat Mar 22, 2003 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JPS3290
Hey ;)

Im from Wolsingham (Weardale), but your more likely to see me driving around Sunderland/Washington area as im always through the GF's.

Dont see may CTR's up here do u ;) Mines black by the way.

Should arrange to get some North East CTR's together and take over one of the cruises in Newcastle :) I went once theres some god awful cars there, some really nice ones as well.
By TypeR-2898
I live in the 'toon..

some nice roads, just outside of Newcastle for booting around in...

A meet up would be good..

Milano Red CTR 2898
By JPS3290
2 red and 1 black CTR so far from around here. I wonder if i gave Honda in Sunderland this forum web address they would be kind enough to pass it on to fellow CTR owners that call in? ;) :)
By Dave Sadowski
I'm also from Newcastle although I have an ITR.

Regards

Dave
By Jaygo
I live in Newton Aycliffe but work in Durham - seen a number of black and red CTR's kickin about in Durham.

Followed a red CTR through Chilton to the Eden Arms a couple of times - was this any of you guys?

Picking up my red CTR a week today 8) :D :D

keep an eye out for me (it'll Have a B* 52 *** plate - for a while)

Also a guy where I work has a silver CTR.
By Dave Sadowski
Would be up for a meet if you CTR owners don't mind a ITR taging along.

Regards

Dave
By JPS3290
Jaygo: Im always going through Durham so keep an eye out for a black CTR, reg H4 CTR !

We'll have to arrange a get together sometime after the New Years out of the way.

Dave, no problem with ITR's tagging along mate, wouldnt mind a close up look at one to be honest. Only seen one but it was all locked up and i didnt want to be caught as though i was 'casing' it :)
By Dave Sadowski
John,

Any time you want a look and a passenger ride in the ITR just give me a shout and we can arrange something. Should have a Tanabe Racing Medalion cat back exhaust fitted just after the new year.

Regards

Dave
By JPS3290
Dave: That would be great mate! :D Definitely sort something out shortly.
Dont suppose u went to Team Valley a few weeks ago on a saturday night? I saw a Black and a White ITR parked up (not together).
What colour u got?
By Dave Sadowski
John,

My ITR is White. Have been to Team Valley once around 7 - 8 weeks ago but it was lashing down with rain all night.

Regards

Dave
By GaryMan
Hey guys!

I've got a Black one living near Newcastle race course. Un/fortunately ( delete as appropraite), I've actually seen quite a few CTR around. Theres another one that drive around my local area, and seen quite a few when i went for a meal in Jesmond; that night saw at least 2 black, 2 silver and 1 red one all in a 1 mile radius !!!!!! :shock:

Gary
By zipper
Hi there, new to forum! Black 52 CTR

Im from cramlington and seen a few CTR's around, one of each colour!

In october saw black type-r racing a TT (and winning) then get nicked :shock: on A167 towards thinford, would like to of joined in but was running in!

I also visit chilton quite a bit, and have seen R9 ORD in red parked off a167 towards Ferryhill! Absolutely stunning! mint pipe! what is it? looks Jap? Also noticed your crossed drilled discs - much difference? i'll keep an eye out for you cos wanna hear that pipe! :)
By JPS3290
Alright mate.

Another CTR in the area ;)
By Jaygo
r-ord wrote:
How do you like the new motor?

Love the car - it's BG 52 WDF.

I've seen loads more CTR's around sinc my last post - also when sat in a queue of traffic heading towards Ferryhill at Thinford roundabout I heard an almighty screaming and a Black CTR came past towards Croxdale - VTECin' all the way - it's what fionally prompted me to get a CTR!
By r-ord
hi
Last edited by r-ord on Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By hugowaki
I'm from Hartlepool, seen a red one at off-licence in Hart Lane,not many about,mines a standard red one, there is a couple around M'boro,black ones.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]