The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By Steve95
It might sound like a daft question, but how can I tell if my car has already had a frsu? Also I would like to know if it has had lowered springs? It's not noticeably low, but it rides really well, it isn't really 'crashy' as a lot of people describe the ride quality, which makes me wonder if it already has eibach/tein springs with the 15mm drop (the springs look like they have been on a while and are black). Also the handling is awesome, I have yet to provoke understeer which again the standard cars seem to suffer when pushed hard, it just goes where you point it? Maybe someone could measure from the ground to the top of the arches either standard or slightly lowered for me to compare with please?
Ps it is running standard 18"s with continental contisport.
By Steve95
Anyone? Could anyone with a standard fn2 with 18" alloys measure from the ground to the top of the front and rear arches please? Looking at pictures of other ctr's mine looks like it has been lowered, I just don't want to fork out for new springs if it has already been done. Thanks.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]