The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By RyanO
Hi There,

I recently bought a 58 plate November 2008 Silver Civic Type R GT in silver from a friend who is emigrating. I bought it pretty cheap at £4000 as he needed to sell it that day.

It is totally immaculate inside and out and has full
Service history and everything works.

He had a miltek cat back exhaust fitted and performance air filter (original one comes with it) which isn't for me, but she does roar when the vtec kicks in.

I bought it as my gearbox went on my Porsche Cayenne turbo which is being repaired at the moment.

I am wondering what you think I should put it for sale for? As I say it is basically perfect, not even stone chips. Interior 100% too.

Would be interested to get your feedback!

Thanks.

Ryan
By RyanO
£4k seems on the low side to me, having looked at similar ones for sale, i thought nearer £5,500 mark with the condition it is in inside and out. I would probably take £5k but don't think its worth less than a lot of the ones for sale, and it is a LOT better than the ones at £4k.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]