The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By Racer_Squirrel
Josh1987 wrote:The carbon and red type r illum sills sound good might be worth it, i like my white cw wheels so wont look into different ones
I think i'll be picking up a set of these for my Milano Red FN2 :-D Have any pics come out yet ?
By Ali
EvoStu wrote:
Ali wrote:Oh no, no, no, no. Stick on carbon fibre on a Type R....and illuminated sill strips. Oh Jesus is weeping ....
I'm sure there are dash kits for the Impreza as well Ali. They probably come in Burberry pattern for the Scooby.

EvoStu.

By EvoStu
Racer_Squirrel wrote:
Josh1987 wrote:The carbon and red type r illum sills sound good might be worth it, i like my white cw wheels so wont look into different ones
I think i'll be picking up a set of these for my Milano Red FN2 :-D Have any pics come out yet ?
Pics are up.

EvoStu.
By Racer_Squirrel
EvoStu wrote:
Racer_Squirrel wrote:
Pics are up.

EvoStu.
Thanks for the pics :-D I think they look pretty cool, and i'll be saving up to get those pretty soon. Not sure about the new wheels though :???:
By Josh1987
Prefer my 18's TBH on the CW on other colours i like the Rage's
By JohnnoTypeR
The Carbon Dash does look good IMO

BUT will it fit 2007-2008 Fn2's as the Pic shows it has the Hole for the Headlamp Wash Button for the HIDS?
By EvoStu
JohnnoTypeR wrote:The Carbon Dash does look good IMO

BUT will it fit 2007-2008 Fn2's as the Pic shows it has the Hole for the Headlamp Wash Button for the HIDS?
There is a version as per the part list for non HID and HID versions.

EvoStu.
By newbie76
EvoStu, any update on the racing stripes? Also - any recommendations on Dealers who actually know anything about the 09 accessories? I asked my local dealer and they were totally unaware of any changes between the MY08 and MY09 cars or any new accessories.
By matgt3000
newbie76 wrote:EvoStu, any update on the racing stripes? Also - any recommendations on Dealers who actually know anything about the 09 accessories? I asked my local dealer and they were totally unaware of any changes between the MY08 and MY09 cars or any new accessories.
Just give them the parts number and they should be able to get it.
By EvoStu
newbie76 wrote:EvoStu, any update on the racing stripes? Also - any recommendations on Dealers who actually know anything about the 09 accessories? I asked my local dealer and they were totally unaware of any changes between the MY08 and MY09 cars or any new accessories.
they have all of the part numbers on the online order system. no part number for the racing stripes yet.

EvoStu.
By JohnnoTypeR
newbie76 wrote:Thats the point with the racing stripes, does anyone know the part number?
You dnt want them anyway mate. They look terrible IMO
By b3nR
The racing stripes look great on the silver....really goes well with the black detail contrast already on the silver.

I saw a pic with one that had the stripes and black alloys as well looked sweet!
By aphemia
JohnnoTypeR wrote:
newbie76 wrote:Thats the point with the racing stripes, does anyone know the part number?
Where's the pics of the stripes? Can't see them anywhere...
By neemstar
aphemia wrote:
JohnnoTypeR wrote:
Where's the pics of the stripes? Can't see them anywhere...
You don't want to see them.
By EvoStu
Its nice to see my price list and photos appearing on Civinfo, thanks Johnno, if you're going to plagarise, at least be a bit more subtle!! :lol:
At least put on there you got those details from here for crying out loud, we do the same for Civinfo.

EvoStu.
By JohnnoTypeR
Sorry EvoStu i didnt think there was going to be a problem with sharing the Accessories with fellow Type R owners regardless of what web site there on. And it does state where the info comes from :thumbup:
If its a problem il remove it from there mate.
By EvoStu
JohnnoTypeR wrote:Sorry EvoStu i didnt think there was going to be a problem with sharing the Accessories with fellow Type R owners regardless of what web site there on. And it does state where the info comes from :thumbup:
If its a problem il remove it from there mate.
My point mate is that when you read your thread it looks like you have gone and got them yourself. I have no problem in you sharing the links etc but do what our guys and gals here do and give the credit where credit due, if its from another forum.

Does that make sense? :thumbup:

EvoStu.
By newbie76
Racing Stripes are part number 08F30-SMT-600B - you will not believe how much Honda are trying to charge for these! Take a guess...

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]