The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By Arran
I can get 10% off the RRP from my dealer, but hardly going to dent the cost.

I'm thinking about going for the fuel flap cover but I just showed my brother and "chav" was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

:???:
By EvoStu
Arran wrote:I can get 10% off the RRP from my dealer, but hardly going to dent the cost.

I'm thinking about going for the fuel flap cover but I just showed my brother and "chav" was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

The fuel cap looks tons better in the flesh to be fair.

EvoStu.
By Arran
EvoStu wrote:
Arran wrote:I can get 10% off the RRP from my dealer, but hardly going to dent the cost.

The fuel cap looks tons better in the flesh to be fair.

EvoStu.
How easy is it to fit?
By abdul1981
hi evostu,

gotta say the illuminated door sills look top notch but still pricey though. Just wanted to know where you got the wind deflectors from and how much they were?

abs
By gabo
well i must say the illuminated doorstep looks absolutly naughty, its a bit expensive if im honest but hey if you want something nice you gotta pay the moneys lol, so is that the price list straight from the honda dealership or from somewhere else???
By EvoStu
gabo wrote:well i must say the illuminated doorstep looks absolutly naughty, its a bit expensive if im honest but hey if you want something nice you gotta pay the moneys lol, so is that the price list straight from the honda dealership or from somewhere else???
Thats the list price mate.

EvoStu.
By FlangTal1ty
EvoStu wrote:
Stokes9 wrote:Does any one know were you can get the front and rear gloss black bumper extension's besides Honda!
Honda only. Its an OEM part.

EvoStu.
Hey EvoStu you have the part numbers for the bumper extensions? also im looking for the part number for the Lightning Alloys, i work for a Honda dealer (power equipment not cars) so i can use the Honda order system but cant look up parts.

cheers
By matgt3000
FlangTal1ty wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Stokes9 wrote:Does any one know were you can get the front and rear gloss black bumper extension's besides Honda!

EvoStu.
Hey EvoStu you have the part numbers for the bumper extensions? also im looking for the part number for the Lightning Alloys, i work for a Honda dealer (power equipment not cars) so i can use the Honda order system but cant look up parts.

cheers
I know where you can get the grad prix kit (Alternative bumpers) for £611.30 delivered :cool: PM me if you want the details :thumbup:
By EvoStu
matgt3000 wrote:
FlangTal1ty wrote:
EvoStu wrote:

EvoStu.

cheers
I know where you can get the grad prix kit (Alternative bumpers) for £611.30 delivered :cool: PM me if you want the details :thumbup:
Holdcroft Honda on Ebay can do them at this price.

EvoStu.
By matgt3000
EvoStu wrote:Holdcroft Honda on Ebay can do them at this price.

EvoStu.
Maybe they can but they aren't listing it at the moment :badrazz: , i had to go else where :???:
By EvoStu
matgt3000 wrote:

EvoStu.
Maybe they can but they aren't listing it at the moment :badrazz: , i had to go else where :???:
To be fair, any dealer can supply them for that price. But then of course you have to fit them and for most folks thats a tough prospect.

EvoStu.
By matgt3000
EvoStu wrote:
matgt3000 wrote:

EvoStu.
To be fair, any dealer can supply them for that price. But then of course you have to fit them and for most folks thats a tough prospect.

EvoStu.
Im sure most dealers can supply them for that price if you can find one that will, none of the ones near me would. then you have to pick them up yourself, mine were delivered.

They come with complete instructions, only a couple of hours
By EvoStu
rimmo wrote:where do you get petrol cap from ?n how much is it
As per first page.
PART NUMBER: 08F59-SMG-600
PART NAME: Aluminium Fuel Cap embossed with Civic.
FITMENT TIME (HOURS): 0.2
PRICE (EX VAT): £72.02
PRICE (INC VAT): £82.82
FITTED PRICE (INC VAT): £95.00
By rimmo
EvoStu wrote:
rimmo wrote:where do you get petrol cap from ?n how much is it
As per first page.
PART NUMBER: 08F59-SMG-600
PART NAME: Aluminium Fuel Cap embossed with Civic.
FITMENT TIME (HOURS): 0.2
PRICE (EX VAT): £72.02
PRICE (INC VAT): £82.82
FITTED PRICE (INC VAT): £95.00
Is it still same price and how do I get one please + are the carbon dash stickers still for sale to fit my White fn2 ???(
By EvoStu
All accessories are still the same price as far as I know and all available from your nearest Honda dealer. :bigthumb:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]