The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By K20a_Ed
beast19rp wrote:
K20a_Ed wrote:Can I make a suggestion?

Js Racing Front Strut Brace
Js Racing Front Tie bar
Js Racing Circuit Pillar Bar
Js Racing Floor Support Bar

and can you give the url for those for an FN2? because I only find those stuff for the EP3

edit: only on the japanese site http://www.jsracing.co.jp/js3/index.asp ... xSHASHU=35

I've ordered the front strut brace and circuit pillar bar through Touge Distribution

http://www.tougedistribution.com/search ... +Honda+FN2+
By Nadeem
Anyone tried this Simota Kit? Looks like a filter in a box. Would be interested to know where the cold air comes from. Looks similar to GM intake.

http://www.simota.com/main.htm?pid=31

It may be for the FD2 but I assume it will also fit the FN2. :vconf:

This is 1 of 4 different kits listed for the 2006-on Civic on the Simota Site.
By skillfull bill
beast19rp wrote:for the guys who wants some carbon fiber on their steering wheel

js racing sell's it.

this is a pic of mine

QUALLITY!
has been added to the list of mods :-D
By ABP MOTORSPORT
Just to let you all know (as I know a few of you have been chasing) that we've just received our new batch of Milltek cat-back FN2 systems.

Sorry if the delay has caused any problems and we'll be increasing batch quantities to 30 to prevent us running out of stock again :oops:

Still holding the price down at £449 including VAT :-D

Cheers, Chris
By matgt3000
gary1966 wrote:
gary1966 wrote:after an air induction filter, i no nothing about these but would like a bit more noise, is something like this any good??
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PIPERCROSS-INDUCT ... 1c049f3cd0

me and spanners dont work either so something simple to fit would be good lol
or would i be better to get the hks kit?
HKS would be your better bet, the pipercross might add noise but if it is anything like the EP3 version which it does look like, the performance will suffer :???:
By ABP MOTORSPORT
ABP are pleased to release details of the NEW STOPTECH TOURING brake kit for the FN2 Civic Type R.

We are the first company on the UK to hold these FN2 TOURING kits in stock and they are available for immediate delivery :wink:

Kit Features:
RED STOPTECH ST-41 Brake Calipers (4 Piston)
1 Piece Grooved 300x28mm Discs (Wider than OE discs) featuring directionally grooved vents for superior cooling!
Slotted Zinc Coated Discs (Kit includes pads & lines)
Front Stainless Steel brake hoses
STOPTECH performance brake pads (popular Porsche 911 pattern for future upgrades)
Full installation instructions

And the very best bit is the price @ only £995 including VAT :-D

We also still stock the regular STOPTECH Big Brake Kit with the ST40 Calipers and the 2-piece 328mm discs currently on offer @ £1,300 inc vat

To use either of these kits on the FN2 with the OE Honda 18 or 19" ET55 alloy wheels you will require a set of Eibach 15mm spacers which we also carry in stock :wink:

Cheers, Chris
By Simonnw
Alright.... I have a championship civic and i want to change the exhaust and air filter..... What would you say I should fit???
By mattmaskellfn2
For the Injen CAI i've just had one fitted from TGM in Fleet for £320 inc VAT. Great service, quick fitting and over night parts! Winner!
By ABP MOTORSPORT
As the title says we ABP (in conjunction with Bilstein UK) are in the final throws of having a Bilstein ride height adjustable B14 coil over kit available for the FN2 Civic Type R.

Many FN2's out there are riding on tired shocks and as no after market shocks are available the only other option than replacement standard Honda items are to upgrade to a coil over kit. Many coil over kits are multi adjustable (ride height, bump, rebound etc) and because of this the prices can be quite high. So we spoke with Bilstein with the aim of producing an affordable ride height only adjustable kit suitable for UK roads and offering a good range of lowering ability.

We have now fitted a retail ready kit to our FN2 Type R and can confirm that the kit offers excellent ride quality without the crashiness or noise sometimes associated with coil over suspension kits. Maximum lowering of -45mm is available if you want to go ultra-low but the heights are obviously adjustable so you choose (STD, -5mm, -10mm, -15mm, -20mm, -25mm, -30mm, -35mm, -40mm etc etc)

Here is a picture of our car on maximum low -45mm front and rear and it looks LOW :shock: but suprisingly still rides well on the road with no unpleasant noises and vastly improved handling.

Once we've finalised details on the kit with Bilstein and placed our initial 10 kit stock order we will let you know but we're hoping the price will be in the region of the £700 mark for the kit which for a product of this quality is an excellent price.

Any questions please feel free to contact us directly on 01270 567177.

Chris
By ABP MOTORSPORT
I am pleased to report that this FN2 Type R Bilstein coil-over kit is FANTASTIC!

It is without any doubt the best coil over conversion I have ever driven on our crap UK roads.

Offering a full range of ride height adjustability (upto -45mm), very compliant overall bump control and shock absorbing ability, improved ride quality over OE, more direct steering feel, flatter and more precise cormering and last but by no means least a coilover kit that is QUIET!

We have an order placed with Bilstein in Germany for 5 kits that should be with us within 2 weeks. 1 x kit already sold.

And the price is a very reasonable £725 including VAT

Call us on 01270 567177 to order or with any more questions,

Chris
By ABP MOTORSPORT
Above kits have now arrived [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

And here is one on display in our retail shop...

We've shipped one out to Australia today and have another car coming down next Tuesday to have a kit fitted.

Think this initial batch may go quite quickly :wink:

Cheers, Chris
By dennisp
beast19rp wrote:for the guys who wants some carbon fiber on their steering wheel

js racing sell's it.

this is a pic of mine

WOW. How much did that set you back? Also looks like you have the CF dash kit there. How does the mix of different CF's look, as I imagine the quality of the J's piece is hard to match. :vconf:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]