The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By Baker86
hey was looking at a couple of upgrades as my first step what sort of power increase/ response would i get if i get a gruppe m induction with the HKS cat back exhaust system with the hondata remap, am guessing about it would be about 220 at flywheel but if anyone knows better that would be great
By gasss_85
Os pongo los links a diferentes posts que he hecho con las modificaciones para los FN2.
Todavía me falta terminar el post de admisiones, el de electrónica (que da poco de si), uno de accesorios varios...
Estoy teniendo unos problemas técnicos a la hora de copiar y pegar los posts en este foro así que en cuanto lo soluciones lo pongo como debería ser
Un saludo y espero que os sirva.

VERY INTERESTING:

I have made all these posts:

KITS DE FRENOS: http://foroctr.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1099

SUSPENSIONES: http://foroctr.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1227

SISTEMAS DE ESCAPE: http://foroctr.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1465

STRUT BRACES: http://foroctr.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1210
By kingofdbrits
gasss_85 wrote:Os pongo los links a diferentes posts que he hecho con las modificaciones para los FN2.
Todavía me falta terminar el post de admisiones, el de electrónica (que da poco de si), uno de accesorios varios...
Estoy teniendo unos problemas técnicos a la hora de copiar y pegar los posts en este foro así que en cuanto lo soluciones lo pongo como debería ser
Un saludo y espero que os sirva.
In English

I put links to you to different posts that I have done with the modifications for the FN2.
Still I need to finish post of admissions, the one of electronics (that gives little of if), one of several accessories …
I am having some technical problems at the time of copying and sticking posts in this forum so as soon as I solve it I will put it as it would have to be
A greeting and I hope that it serves to you.
By Sizey1980
Hi there, im but a simple Civic Type S tdi GT owner, but the one thing apart from the exhaust, and the lack of induction systems available at the moment is the Type R - Boot light cluster. Any one know where i can get one from? Any help on the other items would be much appreciated! Thanks!
By EvoStu
Sizey1980 wrote:Hi there, im but a simple Civic Type S tdi GT owner, but the one thing apart from the exhaust, and the lack of induction systems available at the moment is the Type R - Boot light cluster. Any one know where i can get one from? Any help on the other items would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Honda dealer or a scrappy mate.

EvoStu.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
We now have available EIBACH -30mm lowering spring kits. :-D

These kits are made by EIBACH exclusuively to ABP Motorsport spec and are excellent. EIBACH springs are top quality and these are sure to be extremely popular on the FN2.

EIBACH make a standard Pro-kit but when we tested them on our car although the handling and ride quality were greatly improved we found the ride height was still too high. The standard EIBACH Pro-kit only lowered the car around 15-20mm. EIBACH agreed to design and manufacture a -30mm spring kit and we've been waiting some time for these to arrive but finally we now have 50 kits in stock :-D

These kits are priced @ £149.50 including VAT.

Postage (UK Mainland) will be £9.95 inc vat

Fitting and fast road geometry set-ups also available :wink:

Pictures to tease you......

Call us on 01270 567177 to order or arrange booking in for fitting.

Thanks,
ABP Motorsport
By gazlake
ABP MOTORSPORT wrote:We now have available EIBACH -30mm lowering spring kits. :-D

These kits are made by EIBACH exclusuively to ABP Motorsport spec and are excellent. EIBACH springs are top quality and these are sure to be extremely popular on the FN2.

EIBACH make a standard Pro-kit but when we tested them on our car although the handling and ride quality were greatly improved we found the ride height was still too high. The standard EIBACH Pro-kit only lowered the car around 15-20mm. EIBACH agreed to design and manufacture a -30mm spring kit and we've been waiting some time for these to arrive but finally we now have 50 kits in stock :-D

These kits are priced @ £149.50 including VAT.

Postage (UK Mainland) will be £9.95 inc vat

Fitting and fast road geometry set-ups also available :wink:

Pictures to tease you......

Call us on 01270 567177 to order or arrange booking in for fitting.

Thanks,
ABP Motorsport
Hi guys.

with the 30mm kit, Would it be possible to use it with the rage's???
If its a yes then i think i'll be investing. :thumbup:
By kingofdbrits
gazlake wrote:
Hi guys.

with the 30mm kit, Would it be possible to use it with the rage's???
If its a yes then i think i'll be investing. :thumbup:
The outside diameter of the 18/19's is the same so you should be fine.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
Yes - these springs look great when fitted with the 19's :-D

Chris
ABP
By gizzalook
fitted the HKS exhaust system to my FN2 about two weeks ago was a bit fiddley fitting it because the tail pipe's kept catching on the back bumper so it took a bit of re-adjustment to sort it out but it was worth it sounds great and looks great :-D
By EvoStu
wheelconnector wrote:How noticeable were the power gains?
You won't notice any power gains from fitting just an exhaust. Regardless of how good it is.
The only time you notice power gains from a single mod is when you Hondata it.

EvoStu.
By VTEC77
EvoStu wrote:
Freakboyfaz wrote:http://www.typerkits.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=66

OEM style Carbon Spoiler (€349.00) and Bonnet (€595.00) :cooldude:
What I particularly like about that site is that they've used my photos without my permission! :lol:

EvoStu.
I hadn't noticed :lol: Have word, maybe you could get a discount out of them :lol:
By wheelconnector
Freakboyfaz wrote:http://www.typerkits.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=66

OEM style Carbon Spoiler (€349.00) and Bonnet (€595.00) :cooldude:
Thanks for the info.

I really can't remember if I've already said this before but:

Whenever a new product is posted, I will update the list without typing any confirmation/thank you messages, because I do not want to bloat the thread.
To all that have posted: thanks again, and to all that will post: thank you! :salut:
By ABP MOTORSPORT
We are happy to announce that we have now completed the development of the STOPTECH 4-pot brake kits for the front of the FN2 Civic Type R :-D

You all know how good these kits are and believe me when I say they DO NOT DISSAPOINT on the FN2 :shock: They really are superb and offer fantastic fade free braking time after time after time :-D

This kit is specific to the FN2 Type R and comes complete with the following parts:
328 x 28mm fully floating grooved rotors with alluminium bells (discs coated to prevent surface corrosion)
4-pot calipers in either Red or Black.
Front stainless steel brake hoses INCLUDING the fluid distribution blocks that bolt to the chassis.
Set of front AXXIS ULT Ceramic brake pads (other options available for track use if required)
Full fitting kit and instructions.

These brakes will fit behind the original 18" or 19" OE Honda alloy wheels providing you use a set of EIBACH 15mm spacers which we can supply if required.

We have tried them with a number of aftermarket 18" wheels with various offsets and most with an ET40mm or ET45mm will fit without the need for spacers.

We do have a sizing template available if you are running aftermarket wheels and want to check clearences before you buy.

Here are some pictures of them fitted behind the original 18" wheels using a 15mm spacer and behind a set of aftermarket 18" rims without the need for spacers.

We have 10 kits on order and we should have these within the next 2 weeks. 2 kits are already sold so we have 8 available for delivery within the next 2-3 weeks.

The initial batch of 10 kits will be priced at £1,495 including VAT but the price will increase once these 10 kits are sold as we obtained a preferential rate on these kits :wink:

Any further questions or orders please call us on 01270 567177.

Thanks, Chris
ABP
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]