The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By wheelconnector
So far, gruppeM's intake is the best, but you will have to shell out a lot of cash for it. Also, without a remapped ECU, the other intakes don't seem to produce much power, if any at all.
By mw1978
wheelconnector wrote:So far, gruppeM's intake is the best, but you will have to shell out a lot of cash for it. Also, without a remapped ECU, the other intakes don't seem to produce much power, if any at all.
sorry mate but gruppeM doesn't work in fn2. You should find topic on civinfo. There is a lot info about it.
THe best intake is CAI but You need hondata fleshpro!!!
In stock FN2 or with Hondata group N ECU works only one intake!!! OEM!!!!
By EvoStu
mw1978 wrote:
wheelconnector wrote:So far, gruppeM's intake is the best, but you will have to shell out a lot of cash for it. Also, without a remapped ECU, the other intakes don't seem to produce much power, if any at all.
sorry mate but gruppeM doesn't work in fn2. You should find topic on civinfo. There is a lot info about it.
THe best intake is CAI but You need hondata fleshpro!!!
In stock FN2 or with Hondata group N ECU works only one intake!!! OEM!!!!
Not quite, there is a discussion yes but the GruppeM works for others just not the person who started the thread.
TP has had good results with the GruppeM as you well know from reading that thread.

EvoStu.
By mw1978
STU only my frend showed before/after dyno with gruppem in thiat topic. ONLY.
people tallking without facts. Thay thing that FN2 is thae same as EP3...
By EvoStu
mw1978 wrote:STU only my frend showed before/after dyno with gruppem in thiat topic. ONLY.
people tallking without facts. Thay thing that FN2 is thae same as EP3...
I'm not disputing the dyno your friend showed but others on other dyno's have showed gains. Please explain.

EvoStu.
By David S
As my friend wrote above. Only me shown DynoChart Before/After :???: :???: What about the rest??? Only speculations,. nothing more. I have a proof. Anyway, the CAI is the BEST intake, whatever you say...

Cheers
Dawid S
By EvoStu
David S wrote:As my friend wrote above. Only me shown DynoChart Before/After :???: :???: What about the rest??? Only speculations,. nothing more. I have a proof. Anyway, the CAI is the BEST intake, whatever you say...

Cheers
Dawid S
Again, I can only go off what TP has stated and he's usually pretty spot on with his claims.

EvoStu.
By David S
The same with Politicians. Have you ever heard politician who telling us the truth??? Nothing personal to anybody ! So I need proof, nothing more...

Dawid S
By Sizey1980
Bought a HKS Panel Filter for my FN2 today from Sumo Power at Santa Pod. Put in for the trip home! I was genuinely impressed! Response seems a little quicker and does give a slightly different sound, especially with the VTEC cut in! For £26 i would definately recommend one if you don't wanna go mad spending loads of money!
By FAT4Y
i had one..makes no difference if the quantum of air going in is the same!!might give the same or up to 2bhp more
By wheelconnector
Only one I can think of would be the Team Dynamics manifold with the sports cat. Not sure if it's out yet, though.
By EvoStu
salstuh wrote:Hi

Does anyone make an exhaust manifold and system that has a cat still ?

Stuart
Mugen.

EvoStu.
By salstuh
And i've seen the price of the mugen system

BTB have quoted me a better price than the above one

Stuart
By Josh1987
CPL have made a exhaust manifold with a cat now as well guy PM'ed me on Civinfo
By gazam21
Anyone heard it, first hand? Is it bass-y?
By Malakie
Reading this it seems that the induction kits are really useful without a remap.

Can someone clarify for me what the HONDATA FlashPro is and does. Reading the stuff on cpl racing it appears that it's a plug in tuning device that lets you remap the ECU on your own........is this right or am I being a nub?
By K20a_Ed
Can I make a suggestion?

Js Racing Front Strut Brace
Js Racing Front Tie bar
Js Racing Circuit Pillar Bar
Js Racing Floor Support Bar

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]