The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By JohnnoTypeR
[quote="satyper"]found this

I know a few people have this bit of kit now. My Q? is Where can i get one from? Many thanks!
By wheelconnector
aphemia wrote:Hi Johnno.

Email this dude, he'll sort you out.

joel
@
driven.com.sg

$220 I think. Takes about 7-10 days. I could be tempted myself....
$220?!? really?? If that's the case then I am extremely tempted.
By kennyb
i think someone could make this or very similar (scoopin)scoop as it wouldnt cost a lot to make whats your take on this :?:
By Josh1987
Could somebody please post a picture of the Gruppe M fitted on a FN2 i am finding it hard to find a decent sized picture

Is it true i need to modify grill?
By ABP MOTORSPORT
MILLTEK SYSTEMS NOW ON OFFER @ ABP:

New delivery of 20 systems just in :-D

Available on offer NOW from stock:

Milltek Sports / ABP cat-back stainless steel exhaust system on offer @ only £449 including vat

This is a saving of over £150 from normal MILLTEK RRP so buy yours today :shock:

OFFER AVAILABLE UNTIL THE END OF MAY 2009

Call us on on 01270 567177 to order or arrange booking in to have fitted.

Postage (UK mainland) £10 inc vat
Fitting in our workshop £50 inc vat

Thanks for reading, Chris
ABP
By ABP MOTORSPORT
K&N Sports Air Filter replacement elements now in stock @ ABP

We've been waiting a long time but we now have replacement K&N air filter elements in stock priced @ £42.50 including vat.

These filters replace the original HONDA paper type filter fitting inside the original airbox and offer better flow with the added benefit of a lifetime warranty as they will never require changing.

Call us today on 01270 567177 to order.

Thanks, Chris
ABP
By julyan86
Chris, please sent a pm with a price offer ( eibach springs + bolts + fast road setup + shipping ) !!! Tks and have a nice day !!! :lol:
By ABP MOTORSPORT
julyan86 wrote:Chris, please sent a pm with a price offer ( eibach springs + bolts + fast road setup + shipping ) !!! Tks and have a nice day !!! :lol:
Springs £149.50 inc vat
Front camber bolts £30 pair inc vat
Rear camber & rear alignment shims £8 each inc vat (maximum of 4 required)
Labour to fit springs and set front & rear geometry (including fitting front bolts and rear shims) £300 inc vat
Postage on springs & adjusters £9.95 inc vat (UK Mainland)
Shipping to other countries available on request.

Thanks, Chris
ABP
By ABP MOTORSPORT
THESE FN2 STOPTECH KITS HAVE NOW ARRIVED IN WITH US @ ABP MOTORSPORT

We are the only company in Europe to have these available at the moment (other than the companies we've sold some to!!!)

Kits selling fast so if you want them call us today on 01270 567177 to order.

Thanks, Chris
ABP

ABP MOTORSPORT wrote:We are happy to announce that we have now completed the development of the STOPTECH 4-pot brake kits for the front of the FN2 Civic Type R :-D

You all know how good these kits are and believe me when I say they DO NOT DISSAPOINT on the FN2 :shock: They really are superb and offer fantastic fade free braking time after time after time :-D

This kit is specific to the FN2 Type R and comes complete with the following parts:
328 x 28mm fully floating grooved rotors with alluminium bells (discs coated to prevent surface corrosion)
4-pot calipers in either Red or Black.
Front stainless steel brake hoses INCLUDING the fluid distribution blocks that bolt to the chassis.
Set of front AXXIS ULT Ceramic brake pads (other options available for track use if required)
Full fitting kit and instructions.

These brakes will fit behind the original 18" or 19" OE Honda alloy wheels providing you use a set of EIBACH 15mm spacers which we can supply if required.

We have tried them with a number of aftermarket 18" wheels with various offsets and most with an ET40mm or ET45mm will fit without the need for spacers.

We do have a sizing template available if you are running aftermarket wheels and want to check clearences before you buy.

Here are some pictures of them fitted behind the original 18" wheels using a 15mm spacer and behind a set of aftermarket 18" rims without the need for spacers.

We have 10 kits on order and we should have these within the next 2 weeks. 2 kits are already sold so we have 8 available for delivery within the next 2-3 weeks.

The initial batch of 10 kits will be priced at £1,495 including VAT but the price will increase once these 10 kits are sold as we obtained a preferential rate on these kits :wink:

Any further questions or orders please call us on 01270 567177.

Thanks, Chris
ABP
By JohnnoTypeR
ABP, Chris.

Can you tell me how much your selling the Powerslot front brake kit for now?

Many thanks John.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
Prices on the Powerslot 348mm fronts are £399.00 inc Vat for the kit plus Pads and either fitting or P&P.

Im currently waiting for some to arrive here with me but im hoping they should only be another 7-10days fingers crossed.

Matt
ABP :thumbup:
By fallenkshatriya
Hi Guys,
Was wondering if anyone had heard of a baffled sump for the FN2? Have performed searches, but nothing substantial comes up. Thanks in advance...
By wheelconnector
fallenkshatriya wrote:Hi Guys,
Was wondering if anyone had heard of a baffled sump for the FN2? Have performed searches, but nothing substantial comes up. Thanks in advance...
So far, there haven't been any baffled sumps that have been released to the public, but I know that there is at least one company working on one (not supposed to say who it is though). On the other hand, I have a strong feeling that Mugen will be releasing one, as soon as they release their FN2 product line, which should be in the next few months.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
ABP Motorsport now have replacement STOPTECH Grooved discs in stock for both the FRONT & REAR of the FN2 Type R

STOPTECH FRONT grooved discs (oe size) £190 pair inc vat

STOPTECH REAR grooved discs (oe size) £150 pair inc vat

(These also match up with the design of the STOPTECH big brake kit rotors)

If you buy both front and rear discs together we are offering them at only £300 inc vat for the set of 4 discs :-D

Cheers, Chris
ABP MOTORSPORT
01270 567177
By Nobbys Nuts
Goodridge braided hoses - 6 line kit now available. Offer in group buy section for anyone interested.
By Sizey1980
Just got my FN2 a few days go. Looking for a good intake system, a friend of mine recommendded AEM but ive heard issues about heat soke! Can somone tell me the best filter to use? I need one that will feed from the front bumper to get the cold air!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]