The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By EvoStu
Donna :) wrote:Hey,

Bit of a random first post but i bought my second Type R last month, first one was cursed - in Honda's words 'you just got a dodgy one!'

I'm just wondering the stickers on the sides look ace, which size ones are these?

Sorry i'm useless at stuff like this.

Hi Donna. The internal window ones are 280mm (small). :thumbup:
By Donna :)
Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me, just going ask my brother if he'll order me some. I did have some but got the windows tinted last week so they came off.

By VTEC77
Thanks to Mook for hooking me up with some custom black 'n' red club urls :-D Not the best photo but you get the idea :thumbup:

Mook sorted me out with a new set of 'H' wheel logo's as well :-D Top chap to deal with :salut: :thumbup:
By Sedge
Ahhhhh... you have done the handles.... full pic in the other thread is needed :thumbup: Done the filler cap?
Sedge
By kezzad999
Can I get a set of these please? For my ep3 but I've got new shape type r on my skirt! Small please :thumbup: Pm me
Cheers
By VTEC77
Sedge wrote:Ahhhhh... you have done the handles.... full pic in the other thread is needed :thumbup: Done the filler cap?
Sedge
Yep, sure have :-D Have just updated my thread in the 'what I've done....' section. Thought it was a better idea than hijacking other threads :lol: :thumbup:
By Sedge
Freakboyfaz wrote:
Sedge wrote:Ahhhhh... you have done the handles.... full pic in the other thread is needed :thumbup: Done the filler cap?
Sedge
Yep, sure have :-D Have just updated my thread in the 'what I've done....' section. Thought it was a better idea than hijacking other threads :lol: :thumbup:
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Sedge
By kezzad999
Ahh ok cheers pal! Just headed straight down here! That'll teach me hey!! :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]