The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By sharks11si
Tsk, just as I order.... hope got mine in on time :shock:
By office
Arrived today, thanks Mook. Quality stuff and after a scare (pulled of the C) it is now on the car.

Not told the wife :oops: will see if she notices.

By AndyBrighton
Mook - I love the graphics and would like to order 2 - my CTR arrived 2 weeks ago. Havent used paypal before - how does this work? Can I use a debit card?
By dandemoraliser
AndyBrighton wrote:Mook - I love the graphics and would like to order 2 - my CTR arrived 2 weeks ago. Havent used paypal before - how does this work? Can I use a debit card?

He'll take a cheque mate. Thats how i did it.
By prawncracker
office wrote:Arrived today, thanks Mook. Quality stuff and after a scare (pulled of the C) it is now on the car.

Not told the wife :oops: will see if she notices.

That looks great.
Did you fit it yourself? If so, easy?
By office
Fitted, by my own fair hands. :thumbup: Straight forward, just cleaned the area and then took one side of the sticker off (with the letters on the otherside) and just stuck it on.
By office
prawncracker wrote:Need to trim off excess sticker with knife?
Mook will probably explain better but its like a sandwich, peel one side off and you have the letters and the backing left. Place it in position (letters facing the car) and then apply pressure. I just went over it a few times with the back of my hand. You then carefully peel the backing off, leaving just the url on the car.

I would not worry, just dont do what I did, I took one side off and not realising they are individual letters I started to peel it off, needless to say the C came off and the rest did not.

If I can do it, then you really will not have a problem.
By prawncracker
Thx! From what you said, it appears you didn't have to trim it.
It's just when I read the instructions from his site, they steps seemed a bit too much. I wanted no-nosense peel & stick-on stickers. :smile:
By T0m
Wow i haven't seen this thread, it's possible to buy again or not ? 2 for me and shipping to France (i've a paypal account) ? Thanks for the response
By just-civic-fn2
I just wanna say thanks to mook for doing such a top job suppling me a club graphic for my fn2 earlier this week, was great dealing with you, easy paypal transaction, plenty of comunication telling me whats going on, and within 24 hours of paying sticker was on my door step :WOOT fitted it last night, a great quality item and very easy to fit. . I reckon add abit more class to the rear of the car :cooldude:

I desided to fit the sticker to the lower part the rear window and im glad I did looks really good, here are a couple of pics hope you all like. .

Again cheers mook, hope to deal with you again your a legend :thumbup:
By gazlake
hay mook

well like alot of the pep's on here i'd like to say great job on the stickers. they look great. I've ordered a set of 3 over the paypal system last night mate. can you confirm that you got the Paypal payment showing up and i hope your still doing them as i just ordered without checking!!! :scratch: dumbass hay!!!
lol
By mook
Paypal received mate, many thanks, will get those out to you asap :)

These are pretty easy to fit. As mentioned, it's a case of removing the backing paper off the graphic, which is best done with the graphic face down, then applying the thing in one go before removing the clear application tape leaving just the vinyl url remaining :)
By FAT4Y
id love to get 2 of them dude..how do i go bout doing it?is it on ebay? :) i have paypal how do i go bout this?please reply:)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]