The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to the MY07+ (FN2 & FD2) Civic Type R.
By mook
Given the new model, thought I'd do a second version of the club graphic to take the new logo into account - artwork as below.

Let me know if you'd fancy any, doing them just in the small and medium sizes at present and same price applies as the original urls;

Prices reduced! correct as of Spring/Summer '11

* Small (280mm) url - 1 for £4.50, 2 for £8, 3 for £11 - inclusive of delivery - internal or external application.
* Medium (440mm) url - 1 for £5, pair for £9.50 - inclusive of delivery - internal or external application.

Would just need specification of '07 version' in the Paypal note :)

Paypal to [email protected] if you fancy some 8)

Cheers,
Mook
Last edited by mook on Fri May 06, 2011 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
By dandemoraliser
Good Job there fella, one of the back bones to this place.

Keep it up. 8)
By Martin_Hx
Ill be after 2 when i get my car :roll: for putting in the back 2 windows

Just a quick question, how will the show up with window tints (final edition tints)
By mook
Martin_Hx wrote: Just a quick question, how will the show up with window tints (final edition tints)
I'd go for external fitment with any kind of tints, they show nice and crisp against a darker background. Or, if you want them to be very subtle, go with internal and just see them through the gloom. Choice is yours :)
By EvoStu
Looking awesome there fella. Nice one!

EvoStu.
By MTXTypeR
Thats looking sweet well done bro.
By sharks11si
Can some photoshop whizz image that onto different places (above/below spoiler, very top of upper rear screen) - wanna see what it'll look like before buying one (or a couple).

Hey anything to drag people's eyes off actually looking at the BACK of the car hey!?! :D
By anyone4apint
sharks11si wrote:Can some photoshop whizz image that onto different places (above/below spoiler, very top of upper rear screen) - wanna see what it'll look like before buying one (or a couple).

Hey anything to drag people's eyes off actually looking at the BACK of the car hey!?! :D
OMFG, an FN2 owner who has a sence of humor about the back of his car... someone give that man a medal, all the others take it to heart!
By Habu
Whoa, it's the Mook-ster. :smile: How ya doing buddy? I was very sad to hear about Perry over at CCUK, dreadful news.

Love the graphics BTW. I'd like a set when I get the Type R end of May. A couple of internals would look 8) if you get them off the ground.

Pete (formally of CCUK)
By algreene
I got some internal ones from mook last year.

They look really good on tinted rear glass. dont stand out from miles away but you can see them from 8-9 feet away. nice and subtle.. :lol:

And a very good service provided by mook too.. 8)
By greentone
I'll second that, got a set from mook a couple of years ago on the old CTR and they were excellent (2 internal and 1 external) and all didn't show any sign of peeling or loss of colour.

I'll probably buy some soon. :wink:
By Big&
Here are some Photoshop ones:

The sizes will be a bit wrong but its just for an idea.
By DANNYBOY123
What dimentions are the small stickers??
By Gappy 31
Nice work with the pics there, I might have to invest in a couple...
By Dr. Dave
Another request for dimensions please.
Both internal & external.

Cheers, Dave.
By mook
Those Photoshops are pretty cool :)

The small ones are 280mm wide and roughly 25mm high - the Photoshop of the ones in the side windows are a reasonably good representation of size, the one of the rear shows it slightly large.

Habu > Hi mate. Yeah, terrible about Perry and he will be sadly missed. One thing it's shown me though is life is too short not to be making the best of things, one the the few reasons I'm quitting my job on Friday to do Skewer full time!
By dandemoraliser
Full Time, well done fella, plenty of work on here to keep you busy!
By Yawning Angel
Absolute quality product too. Have still got CCUK club stickers on the Celica, 3 years and still lookin' mint. Might well be tempted to CTR ones once they hatch my baby
By Habu
Big& wrote:Here are some Photoshop ones:

The sizes will be a bit wrong but its just for an idea.
They look just the right size 8) Love the ones on the side.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]