The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Welsh Motorsport Festival @ Pembrey 2nd -3rd June 2012

Junction 47 M4 Services

meeting at 8:30am to leave at 9am

Keep these dates free because you seriously do not want to miss this weekend...

Its a full on motorsport weekend with day and night entertainment with the formula 1 bar open Saturday night for food, drinks and a sing along or two, not to mention camping on site....

Big massive thank you to Philip aka st185racer as he has secured us at Rebel Motorsport Club a stand for this weekend long event

There will be loads going on at this event. The Welsh Sports and Saloon cars will be there (Philip aka st185racer) as well as loads of race and rally cars and at least 4 F1 cars will be making an an appearance...

Track & Entertainment Line up

The Deal

We at Rebel Motorsport Club have all of the above for free.. yes that’s right FREE the stand, the camping etc all weekend for those showing cars plus 1 passenger.

I think its only fair and a nice gesture if we pay at least £5 per car for the weekend and this money can go to help for heroes a charity which Phil aka st185racer rasies money for.

As CTRO and RMC have always been good friends and work together we would like to share this event with you so like Japfest if anyone from CTRO wants to join us (all performace cars welcome) then please feel free to contact me or post up.

Club Info

Layout

We are in the paddock next to the race cars :wink:

Last edited by salem on Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Attending

Salem - CTR (ep3)
Adz - S2000
MickeyVTS - VTS
Jon - 200SX
Jim - Leon
Bec - 350z
eddiefrancis CTR (ep3)
Fn1964 CTR (fn2)
Griff Clio Sport 182
Richs FN2 Type R
Richarddun
BondyBoy
Gez
Arows
Arows friends
NISR227
NISR227 (brother)
Jason Red Evo X (fq360)
Last edited by salem on Wed May 30, 2012 11:54 am, edited 8 times in total.
A few people have expressed interest in track time I am currently waiting back from Phil at Pembrey about this and if there would be any room on the track for a track session or two..

I will update with more info as I get it but know Phil will be putting on a very good event for everyone
barney wrote:hi , is it a show or rally , can we go on track , ive not heard of it before sorry.
Its a Race and Rally show with track sessions for Race Licence holders only at this stage.. The reason for this is so the track action will be more fun to watch as they will be able to overtake at any point on the track.

However I have spoken to Phil who has said if he doesnt get the track sessions filled he would contact me and we could have a Rebel only session for 20 cars (a price hasnt been mentioned and this would be a little last min.com)

So if you have a race licence and want to go on the track please contact me and I will forward your details on along with Mike at R Motion for the V-tec Challenge
Attending

Salem - CTR (ep3)
Adz - S2000
MickeyVTS - VTS
Jon - 200SX
Jim - Leon
Bec - 350z
eddiefrancis CTR (ep3)
Fn1964 CTR (fn2)
Griff Clio Sport 182
Richs FN2 Type R
Richarddun
BondyBoy
Gez
Arows
Arows friends
st185race

Not long to go for this event and we have a nice line up already.

Phi has kindly offered to give passenger rides on the rally stages and on the race track (subject to availabity) to anyone who is joining us for the weekend... so for £5 you get entrance for the weekend camping for the weekend, full day and night entertainment, show your car and the chance to go out in a race & or rally car :shock: and your £5 goes to Help for the heroes.
eddiefrancis wrote:I wanna go in a rally car for sure! :p

hey Edd why dont you join us on the Rebel Rally weekend in Mid Wales on the 16th & 17th Phil and his rally car will be at that so you will get to drive your car on the rally stage and get to go out with Phils rally car too it all weekend so its very laid back [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] We have 2 spaces left
Had a brilliant weekend weather on Saturday was lovely and the F1 cars sounds awesome had a cracking BBQ with the army boys and girls such a laugh and so much food.. Sunday the weather changed and it was awful but certainly made for some interesting and fun track action

Passenger rides in Philip's Group N rally car was amazing still havent sort out the photos as it was Banger racing on the Monday, and been busy organising our annual Tarmac Rally Stage weekend, however here are a couple of videos of Philip Bendall of the Welsh Sports and Saloon Car Championship

Bit slippy on the last bit and a few sideways moments just as shame you dont get the same feeling from a video

thanks to Bondyboy for doing the video footage of the day [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]