The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By mossta
Yup - more great pics, with some interesting stories to go with a couple of them no doubt
By Kingy
salem wrote:Great pictures..

Looks like Kingy was chatting up the birds :wink:

how cool is that cow picture too..

Some might say I'm just an animal lover? I prefer not to think that was as it makes me feel dirty...............
By mumra
Kingy wrote:
salem wrote:Great pictures..

Looks like Kingy was chatting up the birds :wink:

how cool is that cow picture too..

Some might say I'm just an animal lover? I prefer not to think that was as it makes me feel dirty...............
A picture of pure quality.... I'm feeling the love there mate :lol:

I also love the picture of you on the laptop, looking at it hoping that autoroute will actually work for a change!! God bless ol' tom tom eh :wink:

Some really cool pics there lottie & si ! I've still not got round to uploading mine to the net yet :lol: . Although all the best pics seemed to be of Stu's. :shock: :lol:
By Superbully
were you washing your cars every evening then! they look far too clean :lol:

most of ours last year looked like they had done all the stages of the world rally without a wash!
By Lottie
superbully wrote:were you washing your cars every evening then! they look far too clean :lol:

most of ours last year looked like they had done all the stages of the world rally without a wash!
We may have "borrowed" a hotel hose on route :thumbup:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]