The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By seano
See how the nimble, elegant CTR's delicately thread their way round the Italian doorsteps. I believe one French lardy car (albeit very fast) had to fold its wing mirrors in for this challenge.

Did yours tell you to turn round? Ours told us to keep right and then turn right! Seriously though, this seems to be one of the biggest problems with TomTom, there are roads that it can select that are really not sensible for it to use. I know that locally TomTom will elect to use an unmade road along the edge of a field to get to the M6 Northbound!

That and the maps don't seem to get updated for junction changes round Nice.

Seano

I still don't know how the fire engine got up there or how we all got round it!
By AMR79
Yes i must admit some of the routes it took us on was shocking, had no faith in it at the end.

Also we scraped our knuckles holding the wing mirrors in on your little challenge, then just when we thought it couldnt get any worse theres a bloody fire engine in the middle of the 'road'!
By lecurie
good job it wasnt a video as yould would hear ne shouting 'its not this way you stupid chap!'
By Davo CTR
lecurie wrote:good job it wasnt a video as yould would hear ne shouting 'its not this way you stupid chap!'
'Chap' eh, i'm sure that was the word used ;)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]