The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• TomTom? SeanoSeano!

• Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
 #1635147  by AMR79
 Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:08 pm
Please turn around when possible......

#1635157  by seano
 Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:27 pm
See how the nimble, elegant CTR's delicately thread their way round the Italian doorsteps. I believe one French lardy car (albeit very fast) had to fold its wing mirrors in for this challenge.

Did yours tell you to turn round? Ours told us to keep right and then turn right! Seriously though, this seems to be one of the biggest problems with TomTom, there are roads that it can select that are really not sensible for it to use. I know that locally TomTom will elect to use an unmade road along the edge of a field to get to the M6 Northbound!

That and the maps don't seem to get updated for junction changes round Nice.

Seano

I still don't know how the fire engine got up there or how we all got round it!
 #1635162  by AMR79
 Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:33 pm
Yes i must admit some of the routes it took us on was shocking, had no faith in it at the end.

Also we scraped our knuckles holding the wing mirrors in on your little challenge, then just when we thought it couldnt get any worse theres a bloody fire engine in the middle of the 'road'!
 #1635166  by lecurie
 Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:36 pm
good job it wasnt a video as yould would hear ne shouting 'its not this way you stupid chap!'
 #1635179  by Davo CTR
 Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:09 pm
lecurie wrote:good job it wasnt a video as yould would hear ne shouting 'its not this way you stupid chap!'

'Chap' eh, i'm sure that was the word used ;)

Recent Topics

User avatar car wont rev past 4k RPM

by tjscott3

Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:58 am

User avatar Delete account

by EvoStu

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:25 pm

User avatar Face lift

by garysan

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:07 pm

User avatar ReMap FK8 TDI North

by paul155

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:07 pm

User avatar Tyre pressure problems

by Evilwoo

Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:06 pm

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002