The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By evilowl
Will get round to uploading the rest of the week's pics over the next day or two, but for now enjoy the pics at the ring

http://www.itsnotarace.com/cpg132/thumb ... p?album=88

None of my photos may be posted on the HOT forum or website and may not be used free of charge for future promotions in developing the website or advertising the HOT website, unless my express written permission is granted and a fee paid in accordance with the freelance photographers fees guide available at http://www.londonfreelance.org/feesguide/phonlrat.html also bearing in mind that these rates are per image and exclude VAT
By mossta
Das ist Gud - ja

Great pics Ross,

I take it the motorcyclist on page 10 was ok? It looks like a "reasonably slow" fall
By Mark83
Good photos Ross. I see Stu didn't let Jason drive his ATR around the Ring :lol:

Steve Gill's white CSL is looking very :cool:

Keep an eye out for me there next weekend :WOOT
By paul.goffin
mossta wrote:
I take it the motorcyclist on page 10 was ok? It looks like a "reasonably slow" fall
I saw him ride back to the car park. He didn't look too injured. His jackets left arm was shredded and the front headlight faring was badly damaged.
By evilowl
paul.goffin wrote:
mossta wrote:
I saw him ride back to the car park. He didn't look too injured. His jackets left arm was shredded and the front headlight faring was badly damaged.
The only thing hurt was his pride and his wallet, we made sure he was ok before he carried on slowly for the remainder of his lap :thumbup:
By SharkyUK
Hi Ross,

It was a pleasure to meet you and to chat over dinner. Excellent pictures! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Andy

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]