The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By seano
Greetings from Dijon - we've all made it so far! (Despite TomToms doing weird stuff).

Now the real fun begins.

Seano
By paul.goffin
Good to hear your enjoying it.

It wouldn't be any fun if Sat Nav worked perfectly :lol:
By lecurie
Seanois telling lies, he set the sat nav for the channel tunnel instead of Riems!

its 1;00 a.m. and Seano, MikeG and lecurie are still in the bar
By Captain Redbeard
lecurie wrote:Seanois telling lies, he set the sat nav for the channel tunnel instead of Riems!

its 1;00 a.m. and Seano, MikeG and lecurie are still in the bar
:lol: :lol: :lol:
By mosizlak
Randomness and strangeness updates - excellent!!
By algreene
2100 miles or so, so far. Many many beers, be they 2 euros or 8 euros!!
By Turbo5
I am not saying the FN2 is slow or anything buts its always last back everyday :lol: :lol: driver or car :?:
By mossta
Turbo5 wrote:I am not saying the FN2 is slow or anything buts its always last back everyday :lol: :lol: driver or car :?:
and we're usually talking hours rather than minutes... ;)
By seano
Finished with the Alps passes - now for the Ring!

Taking much delight in frightening the locals the synchronised KPro launch control and making rackets in the tunnels :-D

We are getting some admiring looks from some and rounds of applause from bikers on the Alpine routines as 3 civics fly by hitting VTEC about 3 inches from the edge! Truly the Hills were alive with the sound of Honda although a certain Gentleman keeps embarassing us with the LSD in his Megane! Still not quite run in yet so bits haven't started falling off yet, but I've high hopes for Friday.

Seano
By Harv
seano wrote:Finished with the Alps passes - now for the Ring!

Taking much delight in frightening the locals the synchronised KPro launch control and making rackets in the tunnels :-D

We are getting some admiring looks from some and rounds of applause from bikers on the Alpine routines as 3 civics fly by hitting VTEC about 3 inches from the edge! Truly the Hills were alive with the sound of Honda although a certain Gentleman keeps embarassing us with the LSD in his Megane! Still not quite run in yet so bits haven't started falling off yet, but I've high hopes for Friday.

Seano
:lol:
By matt_mansfield_uk
lol Dave... We were going to bed when you guys were waking up to set off...

:cool:
By Turbo5
matt_mansfield_uk wrote:lol Dave... We were going to bed when you guys were waking up to set off...

:cool:
True :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]