The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By SharkyUK
Apparently the menu choice is not on an individual basis... i.e. we all have to agree on the same starter, same main, same dessert and then make do with that! :lol:
By SharkyUK
I believe the decision has already been made? The most popular choice dishes have been chosen for the HET'ers I believe. I'm not sure what those dishes are though. :lol:
By Turbo5
Basically its means there were a misunderstanding between the travel company and the hotel. they sent a menu of three choices for starter main and dessert. I was asked to get what everybody wanted and the travel agent sent it back to the hotel. The hotel responded back stating that we wont get our individual choices but the most popular starter, main and dessert off our group.
which is Hot cheese salad starter (which is goat cheese, very mild not smelly) we had 19 people want this
Beef for the main we had 24 people want this
and apple tart for the dessert. and we had 19 people want this.

I ordered the
raw vegetables but will eat the hot cheese salad
I ordered the beef
and I ordered the creme caramel but will eat the apple pie.
By seano
Puts me in mind of the old Monty Python cheese shop sketch

John Cleese "No matter. Fetch hither the fromage de la Belle France! Mmmwah!"
Michael Palin "I...think it's a bit runnier than you'll like it, sir."
John Cleese "I don't care how f*cking runny it is. Hand it over with all speed!"

All this talk of food has made me quite esurient. Let us sally forth and infiltrate their place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles.

Seano

PS Dijon is widely regarded as being one of the finest gastronomic regions in France.
By algreene
Thats what I ordered! thanks god

What if your vegetarian? Or like me allergic to fish, and they had picked the fish dishes?
By seano
algreene wrote:Thats what I ordered! thanks god

What if your vegetarian? Or like me allergic to fish, and they had picked the fish dishes?
What if little green men land and start blasting us with ray guns?

Don't worry about things that haven't happened Al - I'm sure of only one thing happening over the next week - namely
that we will all have an unforgettable experience, which some will enjoy more than others, but it will be unforgetable to us all.

If you want to worry, worry about snow or being trapped in a car whilst I give an incredible rendition of "On Days Like These" or you running out of annusol. All of them real and terrifying possibilities.

Everything else we will just cope with as it happens Matey. In glorious technicolour too!

Seano
By algreene
seano wrote:
algreene wrote:Thats what I ordered! thanks god

What if little green men land and start blasting us with ray guns?

Don't worry about things that haven't happened Al - I'm sure of only one thing happening over the next week - namely
that we will all have an unforgettable experience, which some will enjoy more than others, but it will be unforgetable to us all.

If you want to worry, worry about snow or being trapped in a car whilst I give an incredible rendition of "On Days Like These" or you running out of annusol. All of them real and terrifying possibilities.

Everything else we will just cope with as it happens Matey. In glorious technicolour too!

Seano

:lol:
:lol:

I was thinking more about the terrifying rampage Nick may have gone on had he not had the food he likes!!

"you wont like him when hes angry" :lol:

By matt_mansfield_uk
:lol: that made me laugh, not sure you're going live that "passing comment" down al :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]