The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

  • european breakdown cover

  • Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
 #1625233  by lecurie
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:46 pm
how much is it?

Rac want £40 , is that about right?
 #1625241  by algreene
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:51 pm
Ah.. sh!te...

I just paid RAC 40 quid.. :evil:
 #1625294  by lecurie
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:46 pm
evilowl wrote:If your CTR is under 3 years old you have European AA cover for free


yes, i know that, mine is 3 years and 3 months, ill just phone the RAC
 #1625296  by algreene
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:49 pm
lecurie wrote:
evilowl wrote:If your CTR is under 3 years old you have European AA cover for free


yes, i know that, mine is 3 years and 3 months, ill just phone the RAC




Make sure they email you the info and phone numbers as it wont arrive in the post intime..

Although saying that. Iv got the number now. :thumbup:
 #1625298  by lecurie
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:52 pm
they have emailed me seans cover note as that wouldn't have got here in time, i wish i could be more organised!
 #1625323  by Kingy
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:24 pm
Top b0llox AA cover has cost me £37 (I think??) but it covers just about everything including hotels, hire cars, return journeys etc...
 #1625519  by salem
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 pm
Kingy wrote:Top b0llox AA cover has cost me £37 (I think??) but it covers just about everything including hotels, hire cars, return journeys etc...


I have that too and my car isnt 3 years old yet but hey at least I know I am double covered lol
 #1625604  by mossta
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:55 pm
My insurance includes european cover as std

I'm via A-Plan if anyone else is wondering whether there's does
 #1625608  by Turbo5
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:17 pm
mossta wrote:My insurance includes european cover as std

I'm via A-Plan if anyone else is wondering whether there's does

Are we talking breakdown cover or car insurance.? I am with A plan which has free European car insurance but I still had to buy breakdown cover from Greenflag
 #1625676  by algreene
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:29 pm
Turbo5 wrote:
mossta wrote:My insurance includes european cover as std

I'm via A-Plan if anyone else is wondering whether there's does

Are we talking breakdown cover or car insurance.? I am with A plan which has free European car insurance but I still had to buy breakdown cover from Greenflag




Same. Noel Dazely.. Free euro car insurance, just tell them the dates..

Had to buy breakdown cover from RAC..
 #1626566  by mossta
 Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:22 pm
It was breakdown cover

I'll ring them again in the morning just to be absolutely sure, but I asked Henry? specifically about breakdwon, and he definitely said that i was covered throughout Europe...

of course, it might not be as standard, but before I rang up I was going to purchase some, and after I spoke to him, I didn't need to

I'll confirm tomorrow