The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
Until now, it's been but a distant thought. Something a long way away. Something that will come in time.

Today.... It's real.

I didn't sleep. I COULDN'T sleep. Right now, I'm excited. Like Christmas Eve or something. I'll definitely be needing nightol if I don't wanna look like a Zombie by Friday!

My god guys it's on us!!!

Ok, so I need to make this thread at least have SOME value... Hmmm let me think....

Nope that's it. Just really really excited now! :-D

Anybody else not able to sleep? :cooldude:
By jasonevans
Your not the only one, I've already packed and its only Tuesday !
Gonig to pick up my Euro's today and then I'm done. Everything marked off my checklist , present and correct.
Roll on Friday ! :lol:
By Cat
It's sort of sneaked up on me and I'm not organised enough :oops:

Couldn't find my car insurance docs anywhere so had to call for replacements. Then had to endure a 15 minute arguement with someone I couldn't understand (and he couldn't understand me either!) debating whether I had European cover :bad-words:

I've no idea what to pack clothes-wise either .... oh what a dilemma! :lol:
By Coxy1984
I've got to much going on at work to think about it at the moment. My passenger is excited. But on friday I have to:

Buy 4 new tires as all are gone
Change number plates to euro types (front plate is cracked so might as well)
Change money up
Pack last of belongings

and many other odds and sods

But on a good note, my area manager wants to sit down with me on thursday and talk about a possible promotion to works supervisor :WOOT
By Coxy1984
Im not payed until Friday, hence why its all to be done then, but got day off work so its just a matter of running around town.
Dover is only 50 odd miles, so wont need to convoy like the rest of the group.
By seano
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am now officially in a state of some mild excitement and anticipation. There is also potential for giddyness.

Just thought you should know...

Seano
Last edited by seano on Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By algreene
Mild excitement!! :lol:

Just sorting out some work stuff i gotta do before i go like paying my 5k Vat bill! :sad:

Got all my bits together now though.. :cool:
By SharkyUK
seano wrote:I am now officially in a state of some mild excitement and anticipation. There is also potential for giddyness.
Oh my goodness... :shock: :lol:

I'm just watching the clock tick down now so I can leave work and drive down to South Wales to hook up with Salem... *taps fingers*

I must admit I'm now faintly excitable and growing more so by the hour. By the time I reach Salem I'll be ripe to burst. :oops: See you guys soon...
By jasonevans
I must admit, my last day at work here seems to REALLY be dragging. So much so I've started watching Trumpton and Ivor the Engine on youtube! :-D - Like I'm going do any work on my last day b4 my holiday .. there mad.. See everyone soon :cool: :-D
By Turbo5
Catz wrote:Well that's me setting off !!!!!

Catch some of you tomorrow and everyone else on Saturday. :-D
You are the first, :WOOT and also you and Salem will visit one more country than the rest of us
By SharkyUK
Turbo5 wrote:

You are the first, :WOOT and also you and Salem will visit one more country than the rest of us
Me, too! Just setting off shortly from Warrington to Cardiff... see you guys soon. :-D :WOOT
By Kingy
Turbo5 wrote:

I can almost see the welsh border so does that count :?:
Another day of work for me yet, but I've actually packed now and the car is reasonably clean.
See some of ya tomorrow at Dover's finest :thumbup:
By mossta
Coxy1984 wrote:I've got to much going on at work to think about it at the moment. My passenger is excited. But on friday I have to:

Buy 4 new tires as all are gone
Change number plates to euro types (front plate is cracked so might as well)
Change money up
Pack last of belongings

and many other odds and sods

But on a good note, my area manager wants to sit down with me on thursday and talk about a possible promotion to works supervisor :WOOT
That's almost as late as me - I don't finish work till tomorrow lunchtime - then need to drive 200 miles north to get home, and start packing the "first" of my belongings!

If i get home reasonably early, I also want to swap my rears

Then i'll drive back down sometime sat morning...

at least i've picked up my money, & headlight converters today, and got the car serviced yesterday, so it's not like i've not started!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]