The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By algreene
all that way listening to Nicks rubbish tunes!!! :lol: :lol:

I cant bleedin wait now.. More to escape from work than any thing!! :twisted:
By lecurie
algreene wrote:all that way listening to Nicks rubbish tunes!!! :lol: :lol:

I cant bleedin wait now.. More to escape from work than any thing!! :twisted:
very funny al, i have the monopoly on cant go threads!

you can borrow my ipod for a day or two if you want
By Turbo5
Thanks for the heart attack Al :shock:
Spotted the subject header and thought oh no :oops:
I will get you back :lol:
By Turbo5
lecurie wrote: very funny al, i have the monopoly on cant go threads!
You can say that again, my inbox is full of I am going to have to cancel threads :lol:

I am currently trying to book a different ferry than you, I am sure the one you are on will sink, Does it say Titanic on your ferry confirmation details ? :lol:
By Coxy1984
Catz wrote:* rolleyes smilie*

:lol:

I'm off to try and figure out how to add the maps and music to my new tomtom :scratch:

Wish me luck!
Can someone show me at Dover at all how to add maps? wont be getting my tomtom until Thursday off area manager.

Whats the arrangement regarding ferry passes? as will have to drive 1st thing in morning as all hotels are booked :bad-words:
By Turbo5
Coxy1984 wrote:
Catz wrote:* rolleyes smilie*

:lol:

I'm off to try and figure out how to add the maps and music to my new tomtom :scratch:

Wish me luck!
Can someone show me at Dover at all how to add maps? wont be getting my tomtom until Thursday off area manager.

Whats the arrangement regarding ferry passes? as will have to drive 1st thing in morning as all hotels are booked :bad-words:
The ferry pass is the mail conformation I sent you, you definitely need to bring this with you as they need your booking number,

as for the loading maps on your tom tom you need to load the ITN conv files I sent you
to do this you need to connect the tom tom to the computer see the thread I have just posted on how to guide. I will bring my laptop and usb cable. but I would rather you try and do it yourself first. catch me on msn on Thursday and I will talk you through it.
By Kingy
When is it going to stop bloody raining!!!!!

Doesn't anyone understand I've GOT to wash the car before I leave for work on friday morning :bad-words:

Anyone else taking a bucket and sponge? (yes I'm a tart who likes a clean car!)
By Turbo5
Kingy wrote:(yes I'm a tart who likes a clean car!)
so do these guys, maybe they can give you an hand :ymca:
By Lottie
Kingy wrote:When is it going to stop bloody raining!!!!!

Doesn't anyone understand I've GOT to wash the car before I leave for work on friday morning :bad-words:

Anyone else taking a bucket and sponge? (yes I'm a tart who likes a clean car!)
Probably :oops:
By jasonevans
Stu, by the time you come down and pick me up ( oh er ! ) it will be dirty anyway, I would not bother mate, get it washed at a BP garage near Dover instead!
By Kingy
Thaks for all the really helpful suggestions (inc yours Dave!)

Will just have to wash it in the rain if it comes to it! It will be clean though and I am taking a bucket with me :WOOT
By jasonevans
Stu, anyhow you set your alarm for 5am in the morning and wake me up so you can wash the car before we go everyday and I will NOT be impressed!
hehe
By jasonevans
Stu, anyhow you set your alarm for 5am in the morning and wake me up so you can wash the car before we go everyday and I will NOT be impressed!
hehe
By algreene
Its washing car in the rain today for me!

Ah well... :lol:
By Kingy
jasonevans wrote:Stu, anyhow you set your alarm for 5am in the morning and wake me up so you can wash the car before we go everyday and I will NOT be impressed!
hehe
Don't worry mate, I'm used to getting up quietly to go wash the car - your beauty sleep is safe ;)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]