The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• Cant go..

• Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
 #1622426  by algreene
 Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:46 pm
all that way listening to Nicks rubbish tunes!!! :lol: :lol:

I cant bleedin wait now.. More to escape from work than any thing!! :twisted:
 #1622511  by Cat
 Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:45 pm
* rolleyes smilie*

:lol:

I'm off to try and figure out how to add the maps and music to my new tomtom :scratch:

Wish me luck!
 #1622572  by lecurie
 Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:18 pm
algreene wrote:all that way listening to Nicks rubbish tunes!!! :lol: :lol:

I cant bleedin wait now.. More to escape from work than any thing!! :twisted:

very funny al, i have the monopoly on cant go threads!

you can borrow my ipod for a day or two if you want
 #1622615  by Turbo5
 Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:46 pm
Thanks for the heart attack Al :shock:
Spotted the subject header and thought oh no :oops:
I will get you back :lol:
 #1622620  by Turbo5
 Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:49 pm
lecurie wrote:very funny al, i have the monopoly on cant go threads!

You can say that again, my inbox is full of I am going to have to cancel threads :lol:

I am currently trying to book a different ferry than you, I am sure the one you are on will sink, Does it say Titanic on your ferry confirmation details ? :lol:
 #1622707  by Coxy1984
 Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Catz wrote:* rolleyes smilie*

I'm off to try and figure out how to add the maps and music to my new tomtom :scratch:

Wish me luck!

Can someone show me at Dover at all how to add maps? wont be getting my tomtom until Thursday off area manager.

Whats the arrangement regarding ferry passes? as will have to drive 1st thing in morning as all hotels are booked :bad-words:
 #1622777  by Turbo5
 Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:27 pm
Coxy1984 wrote:
Catz wrote:* rolleyes smilie*

Wish me luck!

Can someone show me at Dover at all how to add maps? wont be getting my tomtom until Thursday off area manager.

Whats the arrangement regarding ferry passes? as will have to drive 1st thing in morning as all hotels are booked :bad-words:

The ferry pass is the mail conformation I sent you, you definitely need to bring this with you as they need your booking number,

as for the loading maps on your tom tom you need to load the ITN conv files I sent you
to do this you need to connect the tom tom to the computer see the thread I have just posted on how to guide. I will bring my laptop and usb cable. but I would rather you try and do it yourself first. catch me on msn on Thursday and I will talk you through it.
 #1622882  by Kingy
 Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:33 pm
When is it going to stop bloody raining!!!!!

Doesn't anyone understand I've GOT to wash the car before I leave for work on friday morning :bad-words:

Anyone else taking a bucket and sponge? (yes I'm a tart who likes a clean car!)
 #1622897  by Turbo5
 Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Kingy wrote:(yes I'm a tart who likes a clean car!)

so do these guys, maybe they can give you an hand :ymca:
 #1623136  by Lottie
 Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:07 pm
Kingy wrote:When is it going to stop bloody raining!!!!!

Doesn't anyone understand I've GOT to wash the car before I leave for work on friday morning :bad-words:

Anyone else taking a bucket and sponge? (yes I'm a tart who likes a clean car!)

Probably :oops:
 #1623455  by jasonevans
 Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:16 am
Stu, by the time you come down and pick me up ( oh er ! ) it will be dirty anyway, I would not bother mate, get it washed at a BP garage near Dover instead!
 #1624181  by Kingy
 Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:33 pm
Thaks for all the really helpful suggestions (inc yours Dave!)

Will just have to wash it in the rain if it comes to it! It will be clean though and I am taking a bucket with me :WOOT
 #1624660  by jasonevans
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:12 am
Stu, anyhow you set your alarm for 5am in the morning and wake me up so you can wash the car before we go everyday and I will NOT be impressed!
hehe
 #1624661  by jasonevans
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:12 am
Stu, anyhow you set your alarm for 5am in the morning and wake me up so you can wash the car before we go everyday and I will NOT be impressed!
hehe
 #1624781  by algreene
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:01 am
Its washing car in the rain today for me!

Ah well... :lol:
 #1625321  by Kingy
 Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:21 pm
jasonevans wrote:Stu, anyhow you set your alarm for 5am in the morning and wake me up so you can wash the car before we go everyday and I will NOT be impressed!
hehe

Don't worry mate, I'm used to getting up quietly to go wash the car - your beauty sleep is safe ;)