The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By Turbo5
I received my accommodation receipt today (Saturday 16th June) it details all the hotels, telephone numbers room mate if any, board ie BB or BB & evening meal etc, name and address of the hotel.
Please check that everything is correct.
By minty_type-r
Yeah I got mine on Saturday, just need to ring the agent up as they have spelt Damian's name wrong, but don't think it will be an issue.

Can't wait now less than two weeks to go. I feel like a little kid waiting to go on holiday. :WOOT
By Turbo5
minty_type-r wrote:Yeah I got mine on Saturday, just need to ring the agent up as they have spelt Damian's name wrong, but don't think it will be an issue.

Can't wait now less than two weeks to go. I feel like a little kid waiting to go on holiday. :WOOT
It wont be an issue,
By mossta
Had a quick look over mine... think it's all OK (assuming that everyone else has the same itinery!)

Didn't realise we were staying in a Holiday Inn (or 2 of them) - even though i've had the same mails as everyone else! Gives me a chance to claim some more Priority Club points! If i'd have thought about it earlier, I might have been able to redeem some, and save some £££'s[smilie=damn.gif]

oh well, this way i can save them till i need them
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]