The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By seano
We take mine, its a 910 with all the maps installed :thumbup:

Might as well take the fecker, I only bought it as I thought I was going to be doing it solo. You going to the Peak District on Sunday? I thought she flew back this morning, but it's tommorrow. You should see the amount of house/patio cleaning thats going on in an attempt to placate her!

Seano
Er.. is everyone still going on HET then Chris?? :lol:

I just remembered now about the Peak district drive..

Got called this morning @ 9am cos we had a flood in the shop. been there til now.. :-x :sad:
SharkyUK wrote:I've just treated myself to a TomTom One XL with full European street level mapping (and safety camera information) so hopefully we won't get hopelessly lost during the tour... :lol:
Being a IT guru I suppose you know how to load the ITN conv files I sent you as itinerary's on your sat nav ?
Turbo5 wrote:
SharkyUK wrote:I've just treated myself to a TomTom One XL with full European street level mapping (and safety camera information) so hopefully we won't get hopelessly lost during the tour... :lol:
Being a IT guru I suppose you know how to load the ITN conv files I sent you as itinerary's on your sat nav ?

Yes thanks, mate... all loaded and ready to go. Cheers! :thumbup:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]