The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• tomtom one gb-how do i put euro maps on?

• Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
 #1601160  by seano
 Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:43 pm
We take mine, its a 910 with all the maps installed :thumbup:

Might as well take the fecker, I only bought it as I thought I was going to be doing it solo. You going to the Peak District on Sunday? I thought she flew back this morning, but it's tommorrow. You should see the amount of house/patio cleaning thats going on in an attempt to placate her!

Seano
 #1601799  by algreene
 Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:59 pm
Er.. is everyone still going on HET then Chris?? :lol:

I just remembered now about the Peak district drive..

Got called this morning @ 9am cos we had a flood in the shop. been there til now.. :-x :sad:
 #1601995  by lecurie
 Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:27 pm
algreene wrote:Er.. is everyone still going on HET then Chris?? :lol:

yes Al, everything is sorted, we are going in my car
 #1614966  by SharkyUK
 Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:10 am
I've just treated myself to a TomTom One XL with full European street level mapping (and safety camera information) so hopefully we won't get hopelessly lost during the tour... :lol:
 #1615007  by Turbo5
 Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:14 am
SharkyUK wrote:I've just treated myself to a TomTom One XL with full European street level mapping (and safety camera information) so hopefully we won't get hopelessly lost during the tour... :lol:

Being a IT guru I suppose you know how to load the ITN conv files I sent you as itinerary's on your sat nav ?
 #1615450  by SharkyUK
 Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:29 pm
Turbo5 wrote:
SharkyUK wrote:I've just treated myself to a TomTom One XL with full European street level mapping (and safety camera information) so hopefully we won't get hopelessly lost during the tour... :lol:

Being a IT guru I suppose you know how to load the ITN conv files I sent you as itinerary's on your sat nav ?

Yes thanks, mate... all loaded and ready to go. Cheers! :thumbup: