The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By Turbo5
Northern convoy
They should be quite a few of us who live North of Birmingham.
What I know
Turbo5 & Bro-in-law
Mossy
Algreene & Brother
AMR79 & Davo
ps2Lord5 & Minty_typeR
Catz
seano & lecurie
mrdmferrett
daran & gf
anymore ?

Enough for a 9 car convoy if we can get the timings right on the Friday. Don't want to be waiting for hours at service stations though.
we just need to arrange meeting points on the way down.
By mossta
don't forget i've got other plans for that night

(friend that wants to go to a concert for her b'day present)
By Turbo5
mossta wrote:don't forget i've got other plans for that night

(friend that wants to go to a concert for her b'day present)
Oh I forgot about that, Villiage People's concert (All guest must wear YMCA costumes) :lol:
so 8 cars now.
You should have invited her on the tour for her birthday, now that would have been a real present
By seano
I'm hoping that we can agree to leave our usual place at 11 am - I had a run down to Silverstone last week and if things run reasonably right, we should hit Watford Gap around 12.45 - thats plenty of time for fueling for a 1pm departure - still should be in Dover well before 5.

Turbo 5 where's our first fuel stop in France, having just paid my corporation tax I don't want to gift Gordon more than I have to or are you wanting us to be topped off on leaving the ferry?

Seano
By mossta
seano wrote:Turbo 5 where's our first fuel stop in France, having just paid my corporation tax I don't want to gift Gordon more than I have to or are you wanting us to be topped off on leaving the ferry?

Seano
Going by previous tours, everyone max's out this side of the water, so we don't stop for a few hours. Think there might be one not long after we cross over, but not too sure (about 20%)

Anyway -it won't be Gordon's by then - he just gets to choose how to waste it
By Turbo5
mossta wrote:
seano wrote:Turbo 5 where's our first fuel stop in France, having just paid my corporation tax I don't want to gift Gordon more than I have to or are you wanting us to be topped off on leaving the ferry?

Seano
Going by previous tours, everyone max's out this side of the water, so we don't stop for a few hours. Think there might be one not long after we cross over, but not too sure (about 20%)

Anyway -it won't be Gordon's by then - he just gets to choose how to waste it
I have put a shell service station on the route its 225 miles from Boulogne. or there is one 38 miles after Boulogne
By mike
We could meet you at the Watford Gap services as we're travelling down the M1.

Could have a mini convoy with Matt from Mansfield if he's still coming.

Thinking of leaving about 11am on the Frday morning so should reach the servies about 12ish
By Turbo5
mikeg wrote:We could meet you at the Watford Gap services as we're travelling down the M1.

Could have a mini convoy with Matt from Mansfield if he's still coming.

Thinking of leaving about 11am on the Frday morning so should reach the servies about 12ish
Thats what I was thinking the M6 crew can meet the M1 crew at Watford Gap. The M6 crew can meet at Knutsford services
By seano
Hang for us boys at Watford Gap, I reckon the NW crew should be there about 45 minutes later. Hopefully before then we will have everyones numbers in our phones, so we can give you advance warning of the NW convoy arrival.

We need someone to get a vid of us all arriving at Dartford Tunnel :thumbup:

Seano
By mike
Hmmm 45 mins does seem like a long wait :wink: maybe push the time of leaving to 11:30 :smile:

Is there anyone else travelling the majority of the way down the M1?
By Coxy1984
seano wrote:Hang for us boys at Watford Gap, I reckon the NW crew should be there about 45 minutes later. Hopefully before then we will have everyones numbers in our phones, so we can give you advance warning of the NW convoy arrival.

We need someone to get a vid of us all arriving at Dartford Tunnel :thumbup:

Seano
Won't you be going over the bridge though?? as tunnel serves northbound and bridge southbound. Or have I just read that all wrong?
By kickboxing boo
Hi Girlies and boyz and david....
Craig here (evilow'ls bitch for the week)

David let us both know what time your down roughly to Dover as you probably know we're going earlier than planned !!

Craig.
By Turbo5
kickboxing boo wrote:Hi Girlies and boyz and david....
Craig here (evilow'ls bitch for the week)

David let us both know what time your down roughly to Dover as you probably know we're going earlier than planned !!

Craig.
Yes I am aware, don't tell Middle about your new method of crossing the channel, he will be sick :pukel: with jealousy

We should be in Dover about 5pm on the Friday night
By Kingy
Turbo5 wrote: Yes I am aware, don't tell Middle about your new method of crossing the channel, he will be sick :pukel: with jealousy
Honda equivilent of James Bond's Espirit? :cooldude:

On water ski's behind a Sunseeker? :thumbup:

Hanging underneath a Chinnock Helicopter? :scratch:

Eurotunnel :WOOT

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]