The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By Turbo5
99% there now. everybodies paid, just waiting for the latest addition to the tour Katana (Frans) who is paying in the morning. Jill at the travel agent has sorted out all the room types that we require. She just needs to confirm Lecurie and Katana have single rooms. Ross and Craig have managed to convert their double room into a twin room She will send out receipts to your houses before the tour starts.
tour stats
23 cars taking the ferry was 25
25 rooms booked
7 singles
13 twins
4 doubles
1 triple (not required in Dijon)
44 people on the tour
By evilowl
Nice one Dave, you've put a lot of effort in so cheers
By lecurie
yes thanks a lot from me too Dave, im known as 'the troublemaker' at the travel agents now!
By Cat
evilowl wrote:Nice one Dave, you've put a lot of effort in so cheers
Are you going now then?
I can't keep up with the changes ...

Thanks for all the organising Dave :smile:
By evilowl
I had my arm twisted :thumbup: :P
By seano
Whats happening in Dijon? I think we should be told!

Seriously - well done Turbo5 - I appreciate your efforts and understand how much trouble it is to organise something like this, thanks Fella.

Seano
By Turbo5
seano wrote:Whats happening in Dijon? I think we should be told!

Seano
Type R Lover is French but lives in the UK, He will catch the ferry with us and pick up his mate in Paris (then stay in Paris for the night before picking his other mate up further down France. He will meet us in Nice or perhaps on route on Day 2
he has the triple room and hence doesn't need it in Dijon.
By mumra
I have to also say thanks Dave. You must work for a very considerate company given the time you must have put in to organise this!! :D

I think they'll be many a beer owed to you on this tour.. good job we're going have the chance to partake in a 'few' at every location. :twisted:
By Coxy1984
Hats off to you Dave for organising this. Look forward to meeting you all :smile:
By Turbo5
mumra wrote:I have to also say thanks Dave. You must work for a very considerate company given the time you must have put in to organise this!! :D

I think they'll be many a beer owed to you on this tour.. good job we're going have the chance to partake in a 'few' at every location. :twisted:
I haven't done any planning at work. My jobs way too busy. its all been done at nights and weekends, at least it stops me surfing ebay and buying crap :D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]