The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By Turbo5
19 cars paid in full so far
tomorrow is the final payment deadline and a couple of people are pulling out.
the potential vacancies are for a
Double room half board 7 nights /ferry crossing.swiss vignette tax
Twin room half board 7 nights /ferry crossing.swiss vignette tax
Triple room half board 7 nights /ferry crossing.swiss vignette tax
The £56 return ferry has been paid £18 swiss road tax and 20% deposit per person on the accomodation. the remaining payment is £249 per person.
If anybody is interested please contact me ASAP. the deadline for payment is Friday but I suppose it could slip a few days.
I suggest a token gesture to the person who has paid the deposit would be appreciated, after all they have paid £200 per booking already
By Turbo5
I am having a headache with the last minute changes.
this is the latest
20 cars paid up in full

2 definately pulled out
Harvey and Lucky7 both double rooms

One person to pay on Monday (Single room) if he doesn't pay Lecurie gets the single.

Lecurie wants a single instead of a twin (which the travel agent is trying to find) and Fire2 wants a twin instead of a Triple. so as long as Lecurie gets his single the twin is Fire2's

That leaves two double rooms available which are up for grabs, these come with return ferry and swiss road tax and a donation to the deposit payer. other wise these are lost deposits

We have potential 3 cars joining the tour but nobody has confirmed for definate.
Somebody from Holland who doesn't need the ferry(obvious) but I don't know what room type he wants.

Somebody off Type R org but his car is in need of some repairs and lots of money spending on it, again I don't know what room type

A couple (M&F) who may be interested if the deposits are going to be wasted. (Ie free to them) They would require a double.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]