The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By Coxy1984
Im considering it, even though Dover is only 50-60 miles from where I live, I just cant be arsed to get up at stupid o'clock and drive :D
By mumra
I've booked into a place called the castle guesthouse (bit cheaper than the best western).

Think it's still near by though so will def be up for meeting up and having a beer :D
By Turbo5
Last count according to the best western was nine rooms have been booked, also sharky, salem, ann teak and grumpy are staying at a nearby hotel so they should be around 20-25 of us. :lol: enough for a party I am setting off from the manchester area before lunch so should be there before 5pm
By AMR79
Yea think we are booked in too, me mate booked it so not 100% lol

We on for a convoy down dave, the NW lot that is?
By Turbo5
AMR79 wrote:Yea think we are booked in too, me mate booked it so not 100% lol

We on for a convoy down dave, the NW lot that is?
If we all want to set off around the same time I don't see why not ?
By mike
I'm hoping to set off around 11 on the Friday so if anyone's travelling down the M1 then we could meet up somewhere along the way. I'll be joining at Junc 29
By Turbo5
Should be joining the M1 after the m6 or might cut across on the a50 through derby/ stoke
By mike
Sounds like it's a possible meet up point at either Donnington Park Services or Watford Gap then
By Kingy
We're booked. Leaving Glouscestershire at 1pm (when I finish work) but have to go into London to pick up my co-pilot. It would be good to be there by 5.30-6 ish :)
By algreene
Were booked in too..

Would like to drive down with you Dave if thats OK??
By seano
Sounds to me like that there will be a gang of going down departing are usual place on the M6 South around 11am picking up the other group at Watford Gap round about 12.30 - should be there for 4.30 ish. I must book the hotel tonight.

Seano
By Turbo5
algreene wrote:Were booked in too..

Would like to drive down with you Dave if thats OK??
no problem. I am off work on the Friday, I will be getting frustrated waiting to go, so if we keep to the times that Seano suggested that would be good for me.
By algreene
11am at our favourite services for a mc muffin breakfast then?? :lol:
By mumra
Unfortunately my trip to OZ is taking up too much of my hol so i'm going have to work on the friday. Should be in Dover by 8'ish though as Cambridge is only about a 2 hr drive (according to Tommy Tom) so shall meet you all down there (will call someone once there to see where everyone is).

Mines a lager for whoevers getting the first round in :D
By salem
Turbo5 wrote:Last count according to the best western was nine rooms have been booked, also sharky, salem, ann teak and grumpy are staying at a nearby hotel so they should be around 20-25 of us. :lol: enough for a party I am setting off from the manchester area before lunch so should be there before 5pm
Yep we have booked at the The Swingate Inn.. but no late partying for me if we have to be up early in the morning because I'm sure a light weight sorry lol
By minty_type-r
seano wrote:Sounds to me like that there will be a gang of going down departing are usual place on the M6 South around 11am picking up the other group at Watford Gap round about 12.30 - should be there for 4.30 ish. I must book the hotel tonight.

Seano
Sounds like a plan to me.
By seano
Seano is

Seano (apparently) :D
By mossta
I've been roped into attending a "cough" James Morrison concert the night before somewhere in the middle of Sherwood Forest :oops:

So as with my 1st ring trip, i'll be driving to dover at daft o'clock

Depending on what time i land, i'll either meet you outside the best western, or where the BP garage used to be
By Turbo5
mossta wrote:I've been roped into attending a "cough" James Morrison concert the night before somewhere in the middle of Sherwood Forest :oops:

So as with my 1st ring trip, i'll be driving to dover at daft o'clock

Depending on what time i land, i'll either meet you outside the best western, or where the BP garage used to be
Lucky you :lol: :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]