The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By matt_mansfield_uk
I needed to escape too... lol... We're like caged birds wanting to fly away (but not birds... erm..)
By algreene
matt_mansfield_uk wrote:I needed to escape too... lol... We're like caged birds wanting to fly away (but not birds... erm..)

Someones gotta try pulling a bird in each country were in!! :wink: :lol:
By matt_mansfield_uk
algreene wrote:
matt_mansfield_uk wrote:I needed to escape too... lol... We're like caged birds wanting to fly away (but not birds... erm..)

Someones gotta try pulling a bird in each country were in!! :wink: :lol:
Not sure I have the skills to pull birds that speak different languages (or the will to pull one with hairy pits) but it'll be fun trying (or watching somebody try lol) :lol:
By mike
It certainly sounds like you two are challenging one another
By Kingy
mikeg wrote:It certainly sounds like you two are challenging one another
it will give those of us that are married but travelling without the missus, something to watch LOL!
By kickboxing boo
Your clutch/flywheel sounds like a bag of w@nk ross !! i think you have been racing off too many lights in the smoke hommie...

Lets get on the trip i think !! no prizes for second......
By Turbo5
kickboxing boo wrote:Your clutch/flywheel sounds like a bag of w@nk ross !! i think you have been racing off too many lights in the smoke hommie...

you know you are always welcome :D
By evilowl
kickboxing boo wrote:Your clutch/flywheel sounds like a bag of w@nk ross !! i think you have been racing off too many lights in the smoke hommie...

Alright, lets do it but our challenge is to do the entire week's driving in 3 days, then we do it again and still win.

So that's 2 Euro Tours in the same week it will take them to do one. Think you can handle that, Mr Brock "where's that apex?" Landers?

We can stop off in Estonia (might as well, it'll only be a slight detour) and get 2 girls for a tenner. Anything to keep the party going...
By kickboxing boo
lets get the tickets booked gayyyyy boy.....

david we're on our way.. lol

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]