The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By SharkyUK
Cheers - thanks for the heads-up Dave. I think I'm going to pay this off as soon as I get paid the end of this month... then it's job done! :D
By Turbo5
I am paying for mine in the morning, :D don't forget the payment is due 6 weeks before departure (18th May) only 3 weeks to go before payment due
Has anyone paid in full yet ?
By algreene
Not yet paid.. Surprise that for me!! :lol:

Got a year end student loan bill of a grand which i just paid though.. Damn dividends.. :lol:

Whats the final figure? As iv no idea and cant find the email..

AL
By Turbo5
algreene wrote:Not yet paid.. Surprise that for me!! :lol:

Got a year end student loan bill of a grand which i just paid though.. Damn dividends.. :lol:

AL
I think its £250 for someone sharing a double or twin
By mike
Paid in full earlier this week
By algreene
Turbo5 wrote:
algreene wrote:Not yet paid.. Surprise that for me!! :lol:

AL
I think its £250 for someone sharing a double or twin

Is that each?
By mike
That would be @ £250 each - I think I paid about £498 something
By Turbo5
I paid my final payment today :D getting excited now.
By algreene
going sort mine after the weekends rugbyathon..
By SharkyUK
I've just resigned from my current job and the HEt falls in the final month of my notice period... and I am not actually allowed to take holiday in that final month! You can guess my reply to that... :lol:

My payment will be made in the next week. :D
By Turbo5
SharkyUK wrote:I've just resigned from my current job and the HEt falls in the final month of my notice period... and I am not actually allowed to take holiday in that final month! You can guess my reply to that... :lol:

My payment will be made in the next week. :D
:lol: most probably the same reply as I would give begins with f and ends in off
By Cat
Turbo5 wrote:I paid my final payment today :D getting excited now.
Paid mine in full today. Getting nervous now. :? :lol:
By salem
Catz wrote:
Turbo5 wrote:I paid my final payment today :D getting excited now.
Paid mine in full today. Getting nervous now. :? :lol:
is that from the thought of sharing a room with me Catz lol

All paid up at the beginning of the week :)
By Cat
:P No Lynda.

I've never driven on the right, plus I have no passenger to help with overtaking, also never been on track but feel if I'm at the Ring I should take the opportunity, plus I'm the only female going without a partner :sad: :lol:

My OH thinks I've gone mad.
By salem
Catz wrote::P No Lynda.

I've never driven on the right, plus I have no passenger to help with overtaking, also never been on track but feel if I'm at the Ring I should take the opportunity, plus I'm the only female going without a partner :sad: :lol:

My OH thinks I've gone mad.
Well thats a relief lol

I've never driven abroad either so that makes 2 of us..

Never been on a track in the CTR either however because of this I think I'll give the Ring a miss.. I'm sure there will be other times.. I'm sure someone will go on the track with you that has some experience of the Ring..

As much as I trust my passenger I always like to know the road is clear myself..

As for the partner thing well I'm sure after Andy has spent X amount of hours with me in the car all day he'll be at the bar with the other lads talking man stuff lol

I for one am looking forward to meeting you and I'm sure you will have a ball..

but I have to admit I'm a little nervous because I dont know anyone lol
By Turbo5
I have been on the previous 2 Euro tours and at every tour majority of people don't know each other, we have people on the tour who don't know a single person and are travelling alone. hence why I said in the few rules post everybody should make an effort to involve people.
As for driving on the other side of the road its easy.
the first day gradually breaks you in for driving on the other side of the road. its mostly motorway so you can't go wrong with a big central reservation in the road. Day two is motorway to start then country roads through the verdon gorge (very little traffic) day three rest day. day four country roads, day 5 country roads. day 6 a mixture of country roads and motorway. the hardest part of the tour is driving through large towns etc,
just remember that the kerb should be at your side of the car. Thats how I remember. (in fact I find it easier than driving in the UK)
By algreene
Yeh, I drove in canada for 3 weeks last sept. it takes a day to get used to it then its fine..

Worst thing is learning to drive on the left again when back home!! :lol:
By algreene
Fully paid up now.. Roll on the HET!!! :lol:
By Kingy
I'm going to pay mine tomorrow - honest!!!

I've even remebered to get teh details out to phone Jill. Just need to take them to work with me :oops:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]