The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Last years installment of the Euro Tour!
By salem
mossta wrote:
Turbo5 wrote:
mossta wrote:
algreene wrote:Fully paid up now.. Roll on the HET!!! :lol:
me too

1 small point - my passport runs out in Jan 08. Given that border control usually insist on a 6 month grace period, (which is July) do i need to renew before or can i do it after (and get a full 10 years out of my 10 year passport???)
I wouldn't know, just ring the passport office and ask for advice
Sorry - that was:
1) A rhetorical question
2) A reminder to myself,
3) A reminder for anyone else who hasn't checked there's in a while!

It was only when posting my comment, that it suddenly popped into my head (and obviously the passport office wasn't open at 21:30!)

Anyway, rang them up a couple of days later, and there wasn't any easy answer - i would of had to have phoned up the embassy of each country we drive through to find out what there rules were (even though I only presented my passport in Switzerland & France last year).

There is no internet page on the UKPI website that details the requirements of every country, and no european-wide agreement between European countries :roll:

So i've renewed it - you can renew it up to 9 months before it expires, and you get those months added onto your next one - so if you had 6 months left, your new one is valid for 10 years & 6 months.

Still not too happy about the price though!
I'm so glad you you posted that up because I didnt know and my passport expires Dec 07 :shock: Just taken it to the post office and sent off for a renewal if i wasnt skint before lol
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]