The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By dcep3
richd7 wrote:Those crowds are too close, making the roads single file in some areas. They should use a few of the cars to create a wider path with the help of speed and bumpers!
one of the front riders up one of the crowded hills was knocking peoples camera's out their hands :lol:
By danneth
Few from a mate

Just watched the footage of them going up jenkin hill the speed was unreal, wouldn't get me pushing a bike up that nevermind going up as easy as that.
By J@mes
That top pic looks mint quality. What a day, hope it comes again :salut:
By Mark83
Watched it today come through Epping. Amazing crowds.

In between the publicity caravan and the peloton there were two guys in full Saxo Tinkoff team kit and Saxo Tinkoff S-Works bikes. They were not hanging about. Were these the ultimate in full on pro kit w*nkers or something else, maybe scouting the route :scratch:
By J@mes
If they didn't have a number they probably weren't in the race. There were quite a few "teams" of cock strokers tagging on the back end when some of the official riders hadn't yet come through where we were stood.
By Mark83
J@mes wrote:If they didn't have a number they probably weren't in the race. There were quite a few "teams" of cock strokers tagging on the back end when some of the official riders hadn't yet come through where we were stood.
I know they weren't in the race. I just thought it strange for 2x pro kit w*nkers in 2014 kit to be riding 2x 2014 £10k team Tarmacs, at pace, together.
By Arran
yella wrote:
danneth wrote:
UK , best roads in the world

Thats a great picture :salut:
By 160mph_boy
All the Big Guns are crashing out this year :shock:

The tour claiming Contador as it's latest victim... and just 5 days after Froome's withdrawal.
By Mark83
dandemoraliser wrote:Contador reportedly fractured his shin :-?
And continued on for 18km!

Did you see Sagan's no-handed wheelie across the finish line? Lad.
Last edited by Mark83 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By HWA0001
Mark83 wrote:
J@mes wrote:If they didn't have a number they probably weren't in the race. There were quite a few "teams" of cock strokers tagging on the back end when some of the official riders hadn't yet come through where we were stood.
I know they weren't in the race. I just thought it strange for 2x pro kit w*nkers in 2014 kit to be riding 2x 2014 £10k team Tarmacs, at pace, together.
Possibly Oleg Tinkov who owns the team, he rode most of the Giro this year, http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/video-o ... talia-ride
He rides at the training camp with the team as well, loves getting involved.

As for Contadour, his frame cracked according to the photos I seen on tv
By Mark83
HWA0001 wrote:
Mark83 wrote:
Possibly Oleg Tinkov who owns the team, he rode most of the Giro this year, http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/video-o ... talia-ride
He rides at the training camp with the team as well, loves getting involved.

As for Contadour, his frame cracked according to the photos I seen on tv
Best explanation so far [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By dandemoraliser
cracked frame business was explained last night on itv4.

a couple of team cars came together and tore a frame off the roof, this wasn't the bike contador was actually riding
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]