The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By dcep3
richd7 wrote:Those crowds are too close, making the roads single file in some areas. They should use a few of the cars to create a wider path with the help of speed and bumpers!
one of the front riders up one of the crowded hills was knocking peoples camera's out their hands :lol:
By danneth
Few from a mate

Just watched the footage of them going up jenkin hill the speed was unreal, wouldn't get me pushing a bike up that nevermind going up as easy as that.
By J@mes
That top pic looks mint quality. What a day, hope it comes again :salut:
By Mark83
Watched it today come through Epping. Amazing crowds.

In between the publicity caravan and the peloton there were two guys in full Saxo Tinkoff team kit and Saxo Tinkoff S-Works bikes. They were not hanging about. Were these the ultimate in full on pro kit w*nkers or something else, maybe scouting the route :scratch:
By J@mes
If they didn't have a number they probably weren't in the race. There were quite a few "teams" of cock strokers tagging on the back end when some of the official riders hadn't yet come through where we were stood.
By Mark83
J@mes wrote:If they didn't have a number they probably weren't in the race. There were quite a few "teams" of cock strokers tagging on the back end when some of the official riders hadn't yet come through where we were stood.
I know they weren't in the race. I just thought it strange for 2x pro kit w*nkers in 2014 kit to be riding 2x 2014 £10k team Tarmacs, at pace, together.
By Arran
yella wrote:
danneth wrote:
UK , best roads in the world

Thats a great picture :salut:
By 160mph_boy
All the Big Guns are crashing out this year :shock:

The tour claiming Contador as it's latest victim... and just 5 days after Froome's withdrawal.
By Mark83
dandemoraliser wrote:Contador reportedly fractured his shin :-?
And continued on for 18km!

Did you see Sagan's no-handed wheelie across the finish line? Lad.
Last edited by Mark83 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By HWA0001
Mark83 wrote:
J@mes wrote:If they didn't have a number they probably weren't in the race. There were quite a few "teams" of cock strokers tagging on the back end when some of the official riders hadn't yet come through where we were stood.
I know they weren't in the race. I just thought it strange for 2x pro kit w*nkers in 2014 kit to be riding 2x 2014 £10k team Tarmacs, at pace, together.
Possibly Oleg Tinkov who owns the team, he rode most of the Giro this year, http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/video-o ... talia-ride
He rides at the training camp with the team as well, loves getting involved.

As for Contadour, his frame cracked according to the photos I seen on tv
By Mark83
HWA0001 wrote:
Mark83 wrote:
Possibly Oleg Tinkov who owns the team, he rode most of the Giro this year, http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/video-o ... talia-ride
He rides at the training camp with the team as well, loves getting involved.

As for Contadour, his frame cracked according to the photos I seen on tv
Best explanation so far [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By dandemoraliser
cracked frame business was explained last night on itv4.

a couple of team cars came together and tore a frame off the roof, this wasn't the bike contador was actually riding

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]